Calmness Before the Storm

B: Can I come in?
A: yes.
He went in and put the clothes on the little chair there.
He stared at Ada who was washing Deniz's little body. She was wearing a pink top and wore her hair in a bun. He felt his body temperature is rising and his heartbeats went fast.

Bora went nearer and helped her with washing Deniz, They were washing her when Deniz vomitted again. but this time on Bora's clothes.

A: Oh! Shit!

Bora didn't say anything. He laughed that made Ada laugh too.

A: what are you laughing at?

B: good meeting with my child on first day.

She couldn't hide her smile. when they washed Deniz, her fever decreased a bit.
Ada wore Deniz her clothes and went out.
A: you can clean it with the washing machine.
B: I have clothes in my car. I will change them.
and he left the bathroom. and left the house for some minutes.

when he came back Ada was laying on The Sofa playing with little Deniz.

He stared at them for some seconds but when Ada looked at him, He caught his eyes and went back in the bathroom and changed her shirt and put the other one in washing machine the way Ada said.

when he came back Ada was falling in a deep sleep and little Deniz was playing with her mother's hair.

He cuddled Deniz: Gel buraya.. let your mother sleep, little angel.

Deniz put her hands on Bora's face. He kissed her little hands.

He walked in the house, cuddling Deniz in his arms and after half of hour she fell asleep.

He was feeling something new. a deep, pure feeling. but still the regretness and angest was the king between them..

He put Deniz on her bed, went to Ada,
He stared at her and the time stopped for him, all the days they have had together came to his mind like a film. she was there. the distance between them was less than a meter but this time he could feel how far they hearts are.
meeting her after this time was a miracle which he was scared of losing it. he put a blanket on her and put her hair behind her ear.
Ah Ada... ne kadar özledim ki seni..

Next Morning Ada's Pov:
She woke up with the pain in her neck.
She sat on the Sofa, looked around confused, it was months She hasn't slept like this all night.

She looked at Deniz but the thing she saw made her heart forget how to beat.
Bora was falling sleep next to Deniz's Bed on Sofa, and little Deniz was holding his finger with her little hand and She was in a deep sleep too.
Bora's first buttons of his shirt was opened and his hair was messy on his face.

She smiled without wanting.
"Kendine gel.."
She left there to bathroom, took a shower and She was making breakfast ready when she heard Deniz's sound.
She left the kitchen and saw that Bora is awake, cuddling Deniz in his arms.
A: Good Morning.
B: Good Morning.
A: Give her to me, you can also take shower if you want, as I know you have meeting today.
B: How you know these?
Ada took Deniz from him: cause your meeting is with the company I work.
He didn't say anything.
"when did I turn this much stupid?"

Ada left there to kitchen, gave Deniz milk and ate her breakfast
when She left the kitchen, Bora was wearing his coat.
A: There is breakfast in kitchen, you can have if you want.
B: Thank you.
A: and if you want anything for tomorrow you can say Aras in our company to do it for you.
and don't say you stay here, I don't want them to think my house is Hotel.
B: what are you saying?
A: Boş ver.. I adapted to these things.
B: Ada what do you mean?
He went with her to her room.
A: can you leave my room?
B: first tell what do you mean?
A: I am a single mom, of course when you men turn into single fathers it's not that hard for you in community but we women..
they look us as a...
Bora was going to explode out of angest. No one could tell his Ada these things.