Drunk at midnight

She was staring at the picture and a smile covered her face.

She heard a sound that made her shocked: "So you don't have any relation with Bora bey?"

It was Ömer. He suddenly took her mobile and looked at it. She was looking at him confused.
Ö: So... Bora Doğrusöz and Your child!!
Ada said nothing, She took her mobile back and said: I'm sorry!
Ö: Ada, you are my friend! you really helped me! for confessing my love, in my work, to my father and our company! you are an angel! but I knew there is something in your life..
and that thing is completely related to Bora Doğrusöz.
Ada caught her eyes.
Ö: Ada.. just tell me! you can trust me the way I do!
A: You're right!
Ö: For?
A: For everything..
Ö: So..
Ada looked at him which was staring at her waiting for an explanation.
She took a deep breath and started with only one sentence.
A: My daughter's name is Deniz Doğrusöz.
Ömer looked at her with a surprised face: Great start for Ada Tözün, explaining something, even if a tsunami comes now, it can't keep me from finding out what's happening!
Ada laughed and continue: about one year and half, actually two years ago I started working at BizdeBoyle.. as CEO assistant!
Ö: Bora Doğrusöz's company? as his assistant?
A: Yes! I started working there but then I wrote an article for them, then He gave me this chance to write for them.
after some time I felt like something is changing.. actually it was for both of us.
Ö: you fell in love with him, He did too..
Ada shoke his head: Then everything was like a dream but... Since first we met, I did something really wrong! I lied to him..
Ö: Oh! for what?
A: can I skip this question?
Ö: Tamam..
A: Then everything got complicated and in the middle of those complications I found out that I am pregnant.
But everything got more complicated when I told him.
Ö: would you mind to say what happened?
A: He didn't believe it is his baby..
Ö: Oh!
A: I left Istanbul and I came here, I started working here.. he found me this week..
I didn't know we are working with bizdeboyle, and when I met him at meeting office I was shocked, angry, sad..
Ö: Oh! you didn't know of course! you don't ask for it at all!
A: Yes.
Ö: so let me have conclusion, you two are now lovers again.
Ada smiled and caught her eyes.
Ö: I knew it from first day! you may hide your feelings but Bora it is not good at hiding his feelings. his looks were completely obvious how much he loves you..
A: really?
Ö: yes. So as the photo shows, is He a babysitter today?
A: Yes kinda!
She laughed.
Ömer started laughing too.
Ö: I wish you be together forever.
A: Thank you. Neyse.. beni boş ver.
She sipped her coffee and said: Will you ask her tonight?
Ö: ask who?
A: Sevda!! you'll propose her won't you?
Ö: Aha! Yes! I will! I am so excited for that! what if she says no?
A: She won't. don't scare!
Ö: you know something don't you?
Ada smiled and refused to answer, stood up, took her mobile and left there while saying: Have a nice day Ömer bey.

She left there back to her work, it was a long afternoon and She was struggling with other writers for finishing their work.
it was 5:00 p.m. when she finished her work.
There were no one at Özgür Dünya just two or three more employees that one of them was Ada, the other Sevda and another girl who was working on economical department.

S: Ada! Kolay gelsin.
A: Sende. why are you still here? haven't you left with Ömer?
S: No! I had works to do.
A: Come On! party is about three hours later and you are still here?
S: I won't come!
A: Whatt?? Why?
S: I am not in a good mood!
A: No No! you will come!
S: why?

Ada was searching for a reason to convince her: Cause Ahmet bey said He wants all of his workers there! have you forgotten how much this party is important?
S: Come on!
A: You are his son's lover, maybe his wife in future!! you have to be there too!
She just noticed what she has said but fortunately Sevda didn't notice.
S: Hadi ya..
A: Sevda you will come!!
Sevda said nothing. Ada collected her stuffs and while she was leaving she said to Sevda:
Geliceksin! Gelmezsen senin yüzüne bile bakmicağam artik!
(you will come! if you don't come, I won't even look at your face)