Till the last star turns off

She felt soft touches on her face, she opened her eyes and saw Bora's brown eyes staring at her.
B: Good morning.
A: Good morning.
She stretched her body and sat on the bed.
A: is Deniz wake up? 
B: No. she is still sleeping. 
A: Aha! 
B: Hadi. we have a lot to do today.
A: what are we going to do?
B: I know you don't go to work today, even if you went, I wouldn't let you to go today!
Ada looked at him confused 'why is he acting so weird?'
someone knocked the door, He stood up and opened the door.
B: Hi Pelin hanim! welcome.
Ada came out of the bed, wore her clothes and went out.
A: Hi Pelin! Hi Sena! 
P: Hi!
S: Hi Ada abla!
Ada was confused. Pelin never came on Thursdays cause in place of Saturdays off, Ada had Thursdays off and Pelin knew that too.
B: I called her, I wanted her to take care of Deniz today.
Ada was looking at him confused.
A: but..
B: There is no but.. get ready, we are leaving.
P: have a nice day! 
Pelin smiled at them.
Bora took Ada's hand and they went to the room.
A: what are you doing?
B: Get ready! you will understand!
A: but how could you find Pelin's number?
B: from your phone.
A: you know my pin?
B: yes!
there was no need for explaining more. 0709
She said: at least let me make breakfast ready! 
B: we will have it out! 
A: tamam ya! but what is this excitement? 
B: Ada! get ready!
A: Offf!! Tamam!
She took a pink dress out of her closet with her white boots and her grey coat.
She wore a pink lipstick and left her hair free around her shoulders.
A: how am I looking?
B: Awesome! 
A: we can leave.
Bora was also ready, He was wearing a grey casual coat with a black shirt.
B: tamam!
They left the room.
B: Thank you Pelin! 
Pelin smiled while She was giving the milk bottle to Deniz. 
Bora kissed Deniz head and Ada did too and then they left the house, rode Bora's car and went to.. Ada didn't have a single idea where He was going!
A: just explain how you knew that I don't work on Thursdays?
B: I talked with Ömer! he said. 
A: Oh! Ömer! did he proposed Sevda last night? that girl..
B: Stop talking about her! don't annoy yourself! today is going to be an awesome day! and Yes! he proposed and Sevda said yes!
A: OMG! I am really happy for them!
When Ada came to herself they were in a parking. She didn't understand where He came! 
A: where are we?
B: wait for it!
He opened the dashboard and took out a black patterned bandana.
B: do you trust me?
A: you know I do..
B: so turn..
Ada looked at him with confuseness in her eyes.
B: believe me! these eyes are the only thing I never want them to be closed cause they are the light of my life's darkness.. 
A: tamam! close! 
She turned back and Bora closed her eyes with the bandana kissed her bare neck. He went out of the car and opened the door for Ada, took her hand and she came out. He put his left hand around her waist and took her hand with his right hand. 
A: Bora I am scared! 
B: calm down, I am with you! No need to scare.
She put her head on his shoulder, They stopped for some seconds and then Ada felt she is off the ground. she screamed.
A:Bora!! 
B: sakin ol.  you can't pass the stairs yourself!
He laughed. 
Ada put her hand around his neck and said nothing.
They passed the stairs while Bora was cuddling Ada. He finally put her on ground. 
B: are you ready?
A: I think so. 
He opened the bandana and Ada opened her eyes. 
She was staring at the view in front of her, it was a pool in the middle of the place, everywhere was kinda dark and in the corner of the place there was a table set for two and there were lights around it which were giving light to the darkness of that place.
He whispered: I said... you are the light of the darkness of my life.
She stared at him: Bora!!
They went to the table, Bora took out the chair and Ada sat on it.
Breakfast was ready on the table the way she likes, the bread she eats, the jam she likes, even the coffee was like her favorite. 
Ada was staring at the lights and the reflection of the lights was in her eyes.
Bora was staring at her, remembering the first time He saw her staring at those lights..
A: Bora!!
B: canim?
A: here it is so beautiful! but when have you done these?
B: that is a secret of me!
He smiled at her.
A: So why here? I mean pool and..
B: remember you have told me Boxing decreases stress and angest?
A:Yeah! 
She laughed at that memory.
B: this is something like that for swimming too. swimming helps to forget everything, to heal your deep wounds.. to give yourself a chance.
A: really?
B: Yes! do you know how to swim?
A: Of course I do! But...
 Bora smiled.
Ada said: you have solved the problem of not having swimsuit of course when you planned this.
B: Of course I did.
A: neyse! I am so hungry now, you took me out of the house without eating something and here there are all of the things I love! 
She sipped her coffee and eat some bread with jam.
A: I wanted to ask something but of course you did it!
B: Did what?
A: you have booked here for today!
B: You know me well Ada Tözün! 
He sipped his coffee and stared at Ada while she was eating jam.
a little jam left on the corner of her lips.
He took his chair near to her, bent a bit and tasted her lips with the jam in the corner of it.
B: So sweet!
He looked in her eyes, his heart was beating fast, what if she says no, what if she doesn't want this, what if she is still mad at me?

B: Ada?

A: Hm-m?

He stood up took her hand and she stood up with him. He stared at her eyes, reached the power he wanted. He took out a litttle box from his pocket and kneeled in front of her. 
Ada was staring at him. she was saying nothing and looking at him to see what He is saying.
B: Ada! the first day I met you, your eyes, your voice, your smile, they magiced me, I felt like everything has changed and nothing is important to me else than you to me. I believed in love with you again. Ada, you gave me the thing which I wasn't expected to have it in all of my life.. you gave me love.. you gave me my island to live in, you gave comfort to this homeless wind. I am sorry for all the things I have done, Ada I want to be with you from Dusk till dawn.. I want to open my eyes each morning, seeing you next to myself, breathing your scent, having your love, seeing your smile. nothing matters to me when you are with me, I feel myself the most powerful person in world when you smile and more when you smile to me. Ada! I want to be with you till the last star turns off in this world. I want to have a family with you and Deniz..

He opened that box, a ring was in it and the diamond on it was shining.
He took a deep breathe, looked in her eyes and said: Ada! will you marry me? 
Ada looked at him with her teary eyes, smiled at him. Her heart was beating fast, She had doubts at the first, closed her eyes for some seconds and all the love they have experienced came to her mind. She opened her eyes, looked at Bora and said: Yes! I will.
Bora smiled and took out the ring, wore it in Ada's finger and kissed her hand: I want to have your hands in mine to the end of the world.
He stood up.
Ada put her hands around his neck and kissed him, warm and full of love.
A: I love you so much Bora Doğrusöz.
B: I love you too... Ada Tözün..
He skipped and smiled, said: in really near future, Ada Doğrusöz.
Ada smiled and hugged him. She was so happy that she totally forgot about everything!
A: I want to swim, what have you done for that?
B: there is a closet there, you can take the one you like..
A: and you? won't you swim?
B: Of course I will!
A: okay..
She stood up and went to the closet, looked at different swimsuits there but one of them caught her attention.
it was a black swimsuit with white lines on it.
She wore it and looked at herself in the mirror, She took her hair out of the bun and her hair were free around her shoulder

She went out. Bora was already in the pool. He stared at her.
B: That.. That really looks good on you.
A: Thank you.
She went near to the pool and put her legs in water, Bora took her hand and she went in completely.
The water was warm and it was giving her a good feeling of calmness.

Bora started swimming on his back, and Ada was following him.
A: why do you look at me like this?
B: How am I looking at you?
A: Your eyes are shining.
B: shouldn't they? I am here, with my love, and She said yes to me!
A: You should!
She hugged him and put her hands around his neck, He put his hands around her waist.
B: I love you so much.
A: for the hundredth time today, I love you too.
B: I can say this everyday, each second.
A: really?
B: Yes.
They put their foreheads on each other, and kissed each other softly.
Ada looked at him with a naughty look and pushed him into water.
He went under the water, but He didn't come up immediately.
Ada was getting worry, when He came up suddenly and did the same with Ada.
A: What are you doing?
B: You are acting like a child, do you think I can't be as like as a child?
A: Öyle mi?
B: Öyle.
A: let's have race Bora bey!
Bora laughed at her.
B: Tamam!
They suddenly started swimming to the other side of the pool.
They both reached together.
B: You are really a good swimmer. *He was trying to breath proprely*
A: of course I am.
Bora reached himself to her and hugged her.
Ada put her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck. She started drawing invisible lines on his neck.
They started kissing each other, Ada's back hit the wall.
Their hands traveled on each other's body, kissing each other.
A: Nişanlim...
B: Ada!! you are making me travel to another universe..
A: You too.
He put her up on the land and went up after her, His hands started his way on her body while kissing each other.
Ada smiled between his kisses.
He kissed the corner of her lips, whispered in her ear.
B: you don't know how much I am glad to be the one who makes you smile, and how much more I am glad to be the one who has this smile for himself.
iyi ki varsin.. iyi ki benimsin..

Three hours later:
They went in the elevator, Bora was taking Ada's hand which had ring in it, He kissed her hand.
Ada put her hand on Bora's cheek.
A: iyi ki varsin.
B: sende iyi ki varsin.
Ada's back hit the cold steel wall of elevator, Bora bent a little and kissed her lips, Ada kissed him back, They were kissing each other when they arrived to their flat.
They didn't understand that they arrived until they both heard two voices saying : Hi! You two lovers who came back to each other.