In the Middle of the Night

They arrived the Hotel, Bora cuddled Deniz and Ada took her purse, She corrected Deniz's clothes while she was in Bora's arms and they went in,
Ahmet bey and Ömer saw them.
Ömer said while He was walking to them: Ohaa! bu ne güzellik ya! ne güzel ailesiniz siz!

They both smiled.
Ahmet bey: Tebrik ederim.
A: Thank you.
B: Thank you.
Ö: all this party a side and this cute princess a side.
A: Ömer, where is Sevda?
Ö: She is in. lets go in together, I changed seats and we will all sit together.
A: Tamam.
They went in, and they went to the seat Ömer reserved for them.
They sat behind the table. They started talking together and Sevda joined them too.
She cuddled Deniz and played with her.
They all got quiet when Ahmet bey started talking:
Ladies and Gentlemen.
Welcome.
thank you for accompaning us tonight,
in this night which a new paper is opening on our experiences books,
We believe that love, freedom, happiness are the things the world need, and we try to be a part of this,
I wanted to thank all Özgür Dünya workers and other companies which we are working together for being in this way with us.
Lets drink for a new , more powerful, and better start.

He raised his glass and everyone did the same.
Ahmet bey: I wish you enjoy the party.
He went to the guests and greeted them.
Ö: Bora! come I want you to meet someone.
B: Tamam.

He stood up and closed his coat button and left with Ömer.

S: Ada!! I can't believe!! when Ömer said I was just too shocked!! really you and Bora Doğrusöz??
A: Yes...
S: You are really an awesome couple. I heard from a friend which used to work at BizdeBoyle that He fell in love with a girl and after they broke up, He totally changed! You are that girl...
A: I guess so.
She corrected Deniz's headband, Deniz was playing with her little toy in her hand.
Sevda wanted to say something when She saw Asli coming nearer.
S: This girl..
A: Asli?
She asked without looking at her back.
S: Yes.
A: God! I really can't stand her!
Asli went nearer and sat on the chair which Ömer was sitting a few minutes ago, in front of Ada.
Asli: Hi Adacim!
A: Hi.
Asli: Deniz?
But Deniz didn't look at her, She put her head on her mother's chest.
Asli: So I wasn't wrong! you were working on catching Bora Doğrusöz.
S: Asli! First think then talk! you don't have any rights to talk like this!
Asli: am I wrong Sevda? weren't you the one who was scared of losing Ömer because of her?

Sevda said nothing, She was regret about what she has done those first days, She looked at Ada with ashamed face.
Ada knew all of these. They used to talk about this with Sevda.
S: I was! but people can do wrong things and I did! the more wrong thing I did was thinking you are my friend!
Asli: Neyse! Adacim! Congrats.. at least your baby won't be as poor as you were! without father.. even though I don't think Bora Doğrusöz accept her as his own child but he is so kind.. He may help you for this. being mother of a baby who her father didn't want it cause her mother was... boş ver.. it is hard.
A:Shut up Asli!

She was managing to control herself, People could say whatever they want to her but they weren't allowed to say anything about Deniz.
Asli: am I wrong? who is her father? wasn't your ex-husband?

Asli heard about Rüzgar when She was talking with Sevda.

A: Asli!! I am warning you! Shut up!
Sevda felt how things are getting worse, She took Deniz from Ada's arm but Deniz started crying. She tried to make her calm.
Asli: Truth is bitter.. so much!
Ada couldn't manage it anymore, She stood up and slapped on her face, wanted to rush her to hit her,
but Bora and Ömer who were standing some steps further, talking together, saw what was happening, and both ran to them.
Some people turned and saw them.
Ada was going to hit her but She felt Bora's strong hands around her waist, keeping her from the next move.
He pulled Ada in his arms and said:hey hey!! What is happening Ada?
Ada was so angry that she couldn't say a single word.
Deniz was still crying and Sevda couldn't make her calm.
Bora made Ada sit on her chair and Ömer sent Asli the other side.
Bora went to Deniz. took her from Sevda and kissed her: kizim!! Sakin ol!
Deniz put her head on his shoulder and got calm.
Asli was leaving angrily when Sevda took her arm: before saying something which is mostly about yourself not about others, think or search about it a little bit, That baby is Bora Doğrusöz's daughter! and He completely know this! just look at that view..