The Possible New Start

B: So when i can get the result?
+on Wednesday Bora bey.
B: Aha. thanks.
+have a nice day.

he hanged up the phone and continued his work. he was waiting for Ada to come to company but he was sure she won't come and that contract doesn't matter for her at all.

is she okay now? *he thought*

someone knocked the glass door and came in. it was Ali.

Ali: Hi kuzen.(cousin) what's up?
B: nothing.
Ali: did you give the test?
B: i did. the result will come 3 days later. on Wednesday.
Ali: so what will you do if the test result show that you don't have any problems anymore?
B: i don't know.
Ali: but i know kuzen. you are going to go to Ada, apologizing her, and you'll have a family with Her and your child.
B: it's only a possibility that the test result be positive. there is still a negative possibility.

he put his head on the desk. this headache didn't want to leave him.
he called the Cafe and asked Selin for a coffee.

Ali: Bora.
B: hmm?
Ali: look. i know Ada lied to you but you know it better what was it for.. it was for her family and her occupation. you must forgive her. and stop being an idiot!
B: Ali.. i am just too sad. leave me alone please. i need time.
Ali: Ok.

he stood up and when he was leaving the office he heard Bora's sound calling his name and turned back.

Ali: what happened?
B: is she okay? *he asked it while he still had his head on the desk*
Ali: she is.
B: Aha. Ok. you can go.

Ali left the office and two minutes later Selin brought him a coffee.
B: thank you Selin.
S: your welcome Bora bey.

Bora wanted to ask Selin about Ada but he regreted.

That morning Ada's pov

Ada was in a deep, calm dream when she felt a soft touch on her face and she heard her aunt's sound.
Y: good morning Ada.
she stretched her body and answered: Good morning Teyzem.
Y: how do you feel?
A: I am ok.
Y: Adacim.. are you sure you want to have this baby?
A: I am sure Teyzoş. after the thing i found out at hospital from Ali, i am even more ambitious to have this baby. it is a miracle and i don't want to lose it.
Y: tamam. i respect your decision.
A: Teyzem..??
Y: what?
A: Nergis Teyze won't know this. Ok?at least not yet...
Y: she won't...
A: what did you tell her about leaving Bursa?
Y: i told i want to go to one of my friends house as a trip for a while but it is not confirmed yet.
A: that's ok.
Y: hadi. let's have breakfast. don't forget to have your pills.
A: i won't i won't. i'll take a shower and come for breakfast.

she took a shower and wear her hair in braids and wore a loose white shirt with shorts. she ticked another day on the calender.
there were some dates highlighted for doctor's appoinment which were two parts some for the doctor in Istanbul and some for Izmir which was a second plan, sonography dates, and also the posibble date for giving birth.

she left the room and sat behind the table with Yasemin and started the breakfast.
she was so hungry and she couldn't stop herself from eating sugar.
Y: Ada. be careful! you must not eat too much sugar.
A: i know Teyze. but i can't keep myself.

Ada's phone rang. she answered the phone while she was drinking tea.
A: Hi Selin. How are you?
S: I'm Ok. and fortunately your voice shows you are ok too.
A: I am.
S: you must be Kankam. everything will be solved in a week believe me.
A: I hope.
S: wait a second.. Bora is calling..
"efendim bora bey?"
"ok. i'll bring"
A: what did he want?
S: a coffee.
A: ok get to your work. see you. bye.

Ada and Yasemin finished their breakfast and Yasemin left the house for two hours.

Ada was laying on the Sofa and was watching a film on TV when an idea born in her mind. she went to her room and brought her laptop and started writing it.
when she already finished her work, a text message came from Ali.
"He said the result will come on Wednesday"

awesome.. wednesday.. we can be together on weekend that way. we and our child. *she thought*

she wasn't scared anymore. it was like the sun came out from behind of the clouds and it is shining on Ada and gives her energy and motivation.
she knew that when Bora finds out that he can be a father he'll be so happy. she imagined his brightened face and smiled... her eyes were shining again.