The Wind

Her heart was beating too fast and her eyes were locked with Bora's shining dark brown eyes and the only sound was their breath sound.

Finally She broke the silence, took a deep breath and said:
What are you doing here?
B: For signing the contract.. and more important... talking with you...
A: Ok. Have your contract, but I won't talk with you.

She was leaving the room when He caught her arm: wait Ada! Please!!

A: don't touch me!
B: Ada! I won't give up on you this time easily!
A: but you did last time! look... do your job and leave me alone... sign your contract!!!

He took the paper and signed it and gave it to Ada: Here the contract!!!! I haven't come here for signing this in first place!I could do it at Istanbul too! I came to talk with you.. please.. you don't have a single idea what I went through to find you.

A: But. I. Don't. want. to. talk. with. you! is that much hard to understand? actually you don't have a single idea what I went through..

Ada's mobile rang. She answered it.
A: Hi Pelin. is everything Okay?
P: Hi Ada.. Deniz's fever raised and I took her to hospital....
A: I'm coming now....How is she??
P: we are waiting for doctor... she is better but still has fever.
A: Tamam. I'm coming.

She hanged up the phone and without saying anything, She took her back pack and left the room.
instead of elevator she went from stairs of Emergency exit.
She could hear his sound after some seconds coming behind him: Ada!!!

A: Not now... 

She went out of the company and waited for a Taxi.

after a minute She saw his car in front of herself; She started walking again.
He stopped the car and came out, ran to her. tried to took her arm but she did not let him.
B: Ada please! at least let me to give you ride to your destination.
A: No need...
B: For Deniz.. Please.
Ada looked behind at him being surprised!
"How He knows?"
B:Come!!!
She came to the car, He opened the door and she rode the car.
B: where are you going?
A: Hospital.
B: why?
A: you weren't going to ask why!
B: Ok.
He started the way to hospital, When They arrived even without the car completely was stopped, She went out of the car and entered the hospital.
B: Ne yapiyorsun Ada!!!! 
She didn't answer.

"You have a long way Bora.. So Long..."
He parked the car and entered the hospital looking for her, He stopped when He saw her in front of kids department, talking with a woman.

He walked and went nearer to her.
A: Thank you Pelin. you can go.
P: Tamam. if you need something call me.
A: I'll call.

That woman left, Ada sat on a chair there, put her head between her hands.
He sat next to her without saying anything.
Ada could feel his perfume between all those scents of antiseptics and other scents of hospital.
B: Ada...
A: I am here for my daughter..
B: what?
A: You asked why I am here and I am saying why... I am here for my daughter..
She said without looking in his eyes.
Bora said nothing, a Doctor came out from Kids department.

She stood up and went to the Doctor.
A: Hi! How is my daughter?
Dr: you are Deniz's mom. aren't you?
A: I am.
Dr: as I told before it's a simple sickness , but as you know her immune system is a bit weak, there is no serious problem, you can leave after her serum finishes. but there is something...
A: what?
Dr: She needs blood, but not now... after she gets well, she must have a simple surgery, I told you before.
A: Yes, I remember but I haven't find someone with negative O blood group who can give blood to her with the things you have said.

Bora which was quiet and listening to their conversation, stood up and said: I can give Ada!
Ada wanted to say something but before that the conversation has started between Bora and the Doctor.
Dr: What is your blood group?
B: Negative O!
Dr: and what is your relation with her?
Bora stopped for a second, in place of him Ada answered: He is her father.