President Perfect

Warning: Homophobia, but don't worry. Gay pride in the end. If you're still not comfortable, that's perfectly fine. Just skip this. I love you, whoever you are.🥰🏳️‍🌈! I'll have a 🏳️‍🌈 to show you where the homophobia starts and ends so you don't have to read that, if you want to. 

Smart

Quick

Athletic

Doesn't get drunk

Top Student

And not to mention hella hot

Keith Kogane is the heartthrob of the school, being perfect at everything. Grades and clubs, leadership skills and excellent hobbies. He came to this Altea high in freshman year, new and nervous. But he didn't show it. His short black cut hair and violet eyes catching the attention of his classmates. Shortly after he joined the student council, only those with excellent grades and good behavior, chosen by the teachers. Early in his junior year, he ran for President.

And he won

It was something exciting, something new. Student Council made events to raise money for the school and they had been the same thing over and over. But once he became President he didn't waste time rejoicing. He made new events up, fun and creative. They had many volunteers and were successful. Soon he was known as President Perfect.

Yeah, but it had its flaws.

He was a god in the school, no one dared get close to him, he was serious and stoic to others. If they had just maybe gotten close to him, they could've seen he was more than just a role model, but a friend. Not many did. Shiro, or Mr.Shirogane, taught Calculus and Algebra. He helped Keith get adjusted to the school and it's habits. But then again, he was living in his house as his foster father and with his husband, Adam.

He also had Axca, but she didn't always hang out with him. Then there was student council, but they worshiped him too.

He had come to this school to start a fresh new life. His father died when he was young and his mother left him as a baby. He went from one foster family to another, but they never appreciated him and sent him away until he landed with Shiro and Adam. His old middle school hated him and left him isolated, not much of a difference to now just they paid him attention with punches and fists. When will it ever change?

"Maybe", he thought to himself as his grabbed his history book from his locker.

Right before he was about to close the locker, he heard three specific voices coming from the side where his face was hidden by the locker door. Keith knew those voices from anywhere. Keith felt his face heat up entirely hearing the angelic laughter coming from it. His palms got sweaty and his heart was going two million miles per hour. Once the people passed by him, Keith glanced at him.

He had, as usual, his best friends surrounding him. Pidge Holt, the second smartest kid and surprisingly a friend of Keith who was in student council as Vice President. They're talent for robots was amazing, since they led the Robotics team to victory at district for the last three years. Then there was Hunk Garret. He was a total sweetheart and loving person. He was leader of the Cooking club and his treats and cakes were heavenly.

Then there was Lance McClain. If girls weren't surrounding Keith, they were around Lance. Why wouldn't they be?

Tan skin, blue eyes, a brilliant smile..just so beautiful..

No.

A Kogane stands tall, like his father used to say

If the school found out he was...