Seven

Alis, I learned wasn't half bad. She was snarky and I liked that. She said her and another servant named Sereh were going to switch off between Feyre and I, helping us with clothes and things I generally just wasn't used to.

          Alis said Feyre and I's rooms were just across from each other, which was going to benefit me greatly.

          Feyre's room was just a few doors down from mine which was at the end of the hall. Also, to my benefit. They really should have done more research on the two girls they just randomly brought to Prythian.

Once Alis lead me to my room she said she was going to take care of Feyre first and Sereh and a few other servants were going to come to me in a few minutes. Giving me time to check the room. Perfect.

          I walked into the room, and it was lavish. It was beautiful. My only problem was that it was just eerie, and the walls were floral. Floral for Cauldron's sake! They really need a new interior designer. I might ask the servants about changing it. But as of now I need to search the room in the next 3 minutes.

          I first went to the small desk in the corner of the room. Finding simple things. Nothing sharp though, I just needed something to defend myself until I could steal my daggers back from wherever they were being kept.

          I checked the dresser next and found a sewing kit. There was a pair of scissors there. Those would do for now. At least they were sharp.

          Now I had to figure out where to hide them. Preferably quickly. I couldn't hide them under the mattress. Not when the bed is likely made most of the time.

There was a dresser next to the bed. That would do. I decided to hollow out one of the legs tonight and hide the scissors in there. I'll need to separate the two blades also. It should give me makeshift daggers until I find my own. I suppose it'll have to do.

           I quickly stood and sat down on the bed as I waited for the servants Alis talked about. And like clockwork, only seconds later a group of three servants came into the room.

          The one in front had long blonde hair that was braided on and swooped across her shoulder. her skin was tanned, and she had a kind of leading energy compared to the other two. I assumed she was the Sereh Alis spoke of. The one to the left of Sereh had curly dark hair and dark skin. She had kind blue eyes and seemed a bit shy compared to the blonde one. The one on the right of the blonde seemed to radiate a shyer energy as well. She had Brown hair and honey Brown eyes. And once again they all had bird masks. It was an odd fashion statement to say the least.

          "Ah," The one I assumed to be Sereh spoke, "Alis warned me you looked dreadful, but this will take longer than expected." She had a small accent that reminded me of those on the continent.

          I frowned at her, "You try going on a two-day journey through the woods and maintain perfectly styled hair the whole time."

          The woman snorted, "I suppose you're right. Though I wasn't lying about this taking longer than expected. We best start now."

            I huffed a laugh and the woman spoke again, "I'm Sereh, and this is Ayda," She motioned toward the dark hair and blue eyed girl, "and Viessa." she nodded towards the brown haired girl. Ayda and Viessa dipped their head in greeting and I returned the gesture.

          Sereh stepped forward, "Alright, off to the bath then." Ayda and Viessa were already on their way to the bathroom to start the tub. "Come." Sereh spoke as she followed the two. I walked into the bathroom and Sereh motioned to sit on a stool in front of the vanity and I complied reluctantly.