𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

hi.

Thanks for reading.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hi, lovelies! Welcome to hell!

I'D LIKE to start by saying that I do not own the ACOTAR series and All rights and credit go to Sarah J. Maas aside from that of my original characters and plot lines.

PLEASE REFRAIN from stealing anything regarding my characters unless I have specifically talked to you about. If you would like to contact me regarding anything in that area, please feel free to DM me on Instagram(my username is in my bio), or on my message board. Things such as dialogue, plots, and characters will not be tolerated when stolen and will be reported for plagiarization. Not cool my dudes.

THIS SERIES will include detailed sexual content (Smut, if you will), so if you are uncomfortable with that, please either skip those scenes or read whatever you feel comfortable with. I'll try to find a way to mark those chapters beforehand. This book, however, will not include those scenes, but the next book in this series (A Court of Love and Wrath) will, very much so, have smut in it.

IN ADDITION to that, this book will deal with triggering topics such as depression and other forms of mental health issues as my main character heals from much of her trauma. There will also be detailed depictions of violence granted my character's profession (hint, hint). Other mature topics are included throughout the story. Please do not put yourself at risk by reading those scenes. Your mental health is more important.

ON THAT note, this book is quite literally an emotional rollercoaster. I wrote this toward the beginning of my writing journey, and my character is a tad all over the place at times. I'd like to say that most of this is resolved in the second book, but my main character's personality is honestly all over the place herself. It's a part of her charm, of course.

Thank you all for reading this book! It makes me so happy that people love reading what I put out there!

THANK YOU!