A year later

Hey yall sexies

*Craig's p.o.v*

It's been a year since me and Tweek have been married and it's the best feeling in the world. We just celebrated our anniversary and my birthday was coming up. We were getting ready to celebrate my 21 birthday at last! (Yep. He's 21 now. When this started he was 17 + 2 years in jail + 1 year they've been in the house + 1 year of marriage) I got out of bed and got ready in the bathroom. I walked out and saw Tweek getting breakfast before he went to work. He smiled and kissed my cheek, "Okay, I'll be back from work at 2:00. Feed Creek, and start dinner please, okay?" I nodded and kissed him softly.

"Okay sweetie" He said with a smile "Love you~!"

"Love you too, be safe!" I responded as he left. I looked down at Creek who was staring up at me with her big brown eyes panting.

"Okay. Feed the lake." She wagged my tail at my remark and ran to her bowl.

_______________________________________________________________

*Tweeks p.o.v*

I hopped into the jeep and drove off to work. I got stuck in traffic for the 100th time. I sighed and turned on the radio and started singing along with the music

"When your arms-" I listened again and realized I had heard them say arms, not legs. I was confused but shook it off thinking I just misheard "-don't work like they used to before
and I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love-"

I was cut off by honking. I grunted and flipped them off like Craig does. I saw the driver get furious and I stared back in front of me. When I looked back over at the driver they turned into my car smashing the door and my arm. I cried in pain and grabbed my phone. I called the police and then called Craig.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Craig I just called the ambulance"

"H- Wait, what???"

"I just got in an accident"

"Tweek are you okay!?!"

"The jeep has a dent in the door and my arm is trapped and crushed in between the seat and door."

"WHERE ARE YOU!"

"The main road"

Craig quickly hung up. I sighed and waited for the ambulance

*40 minutes later*

The ambulance finally showed up, Craig had been there for 20 minutes and had gotten me out. My arm had a gash and bruises covering it. After I spoke with the police and got treated I had to go to the hospital to get stitches. Craig hopped into the car with us and we drove off.