She's....here!

I'm bored, so updating again!!

*Tweeks p.o.v*

CLARE!!! I ran up and hugged her tightly. "CLARE!!! Why are you here!?!?!" I said smiling brightly. "Tweek, Craig, why are YOU two here?" "Tweek and Craig?" I heard Sara say behind us. We turned and Craig chime in, "Our middle names!" She nodded and I smirked and turned to Clare again. I smiled brightly at her. "Hey guys, what time is it?" I asked. Craig and Sara said at the same time, "10:00" I nodded, "Hey, um Ronnie, I'll be right back COME WITH ME CLARE!!" I yelled and grabbed her hand and ran to our room. I sat on one of the beds and Clare sat next to me, "So, why are you here Tweek?" She asked. I sighed, "My parents called the cops on us." She stared, and I nodded. "My dad was being an asshole....." She hugged me tightly, "I'm so sorry Tweeky!!" I hugged her tightly, and cried into her shoulder. "I don't know what to do!!!!" She rubbed my back, "Calm down Tweek......shhhh" I nuzzled into her neck and stopped crying soon enough. "Thanks for just being here for me...." She smiled, "It's my job" She said with a shrug. I smiled and we got up. We got up and went back to the other room. Sara and Craig were sitting on the bed watching Adventure Time. "Hey, Ronnie, can we get back to our room?" I asked and Craig nodded. He got up and we said bye to the girls. We got into the room and Craig pushed me onto the bed and layed there. "C-Craig....." "What?" He said. "Nothing....." I said moving so I was facing him. I smiled and fell asleep. This might work...

Hey guys!! Sorry that this isn't really long, I got bored and wrote it but....OMG! The reads for this story is 4,900 + !!!!!! If we can get to 5,100 reads, I will write a VERY long story AND involve interesting stuff!!! Send me some messages or leave comments on what you want, and I'll put them in! I'll try to put in as MANY as I can!!! Love you!