Wha- STAN!!!!

Yay!! I'm trying to update more, for you amazing people, do yeah!

*Craig's p.o.v*

  Tweek has been gone for hours....I don't know where he went.I heard someone at the door. I stayed in the guest room but I heard Tweek whispering to someone. Then I could hear EXACTLY who he was talking to. I peaked my head out the door and saw- Wha- STAN!!!!!!!! HIM!? And why was he- OH NO HE'S NOT. He CANNOT be holding his waist! That's my job!! Stan was close to his face and Tweek whispered something in his ear, fuck....

*Tweeks P.o.v*

I whispered into Stans ear, "I can see him peeking through the door, think you can step it up?" Stan nodded and leaned his forehead against mine. His head was a little hot but I thought nothing of it. I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me close. I smirked and whispered again, "Mind if we?" He nodded. I felt his breath on my face, and he kissed my lips softly. I kissed his soft lips back and I could feel him moan a little. I felt like he was kind of pushing me against the wall but I let it happen. He was pinning me against the wall when I heard the door to the guest room swing open. I moved my head so I could see Craig looking like he was going to explode. I smirked and moved next to Stan, "Oh, hey Craig." I smirked and Stan did as well. "WHAT, ARE YOU DOING!!!!" I acted confused, "What? We're not together anymore, I can do what I want." He looked like he was ready to punch either me or Stan. "TWEEK PLEASE!!! I'M SORRY OKAY!!! IF THIS IS SOME SICK JOKE, STOP!!!!!!" I sighed, "It's not, sorry." And with that, I took Stan and went  into my room. We sat down on the bed an  he asked," Hey, can I get a pic of us real quick?" I nodded and he kissed me, and took a picture of it. I wonder why he needed that?

*Stans p.o.v*

After I took the picture, I layed down on Tweeks bed and sent the photo to Kyle saying: 'Lost your chance~'

I waited for an answer, then finally, he did.
Kyle: W-WHAT!!
Me: Yeah, sorry, you lost your chance. I'm with Tweek now Kyle
Kyle: I thought he was with Craig!!
Me: They broke up
Kyle: They-...Stan?
Me: Yes?
Kyle: Is there a chance....I could get you back?

I stared at my phone, and smiled. I sat up, "Hey Tweek, mind if we stop this, sorry, I got what I wanted from this." He gave me a look, and nodded. I smiled and ran out. Finally, Kyle.

*Tweeks p.o.v*

I go  up and went into the guest bedroom. I peeked in and saw....NO!!! "CRAIG!!!!!" I ran in. Craig was on a stool, with a rope around his neck. His face was red and puffy and I burst into tears. I loosened the rope and helped him to the ground. I held him tightly, and he gripped onto my shirt. I looked him straight in the eye, "Hey....I was just trying to get back at you for Kenny....I-I'm so sorry." He stared at me, with so much pain. I held him tightly, and I felt him hit my back. "Oww!!!" I stared at him. He smiled a little wiping away tears, "You're an asshole, but you're my asshole..." I smiled and kissed him lightly. I looked up at him, "We can be together just.....promise me you'll NEVER do that again....." He nodded and we sat there, holding each other.

OMG!!! I FINALLY updated!!!! I am SO sorry it took me forever~~!!! I'm going to try to update more, BUT, I was wondering, if maybe some of you more artistic fans would like to send in fan art from scenes OF this story?? Send them to me at SuperWhoLockFan01@gmail.com
So, I'll try to update more, love you guys, BYE!!