My new boyfriend

Chapter 5 (I think)

*Tweeks p.o.v*

I hung out at Craig's house for awhile until getting back home. We completly skipped school though. I felt really happy that I was finally with Craig street waiting for SO long!! When I got home my parents were waiting for me, "Hello Tweek, how was school?" My mother asked. I shrugged and she went back to doing what she was doing. I hurried up to my room and good in my bed. I heard my phone ring and saw that it was Craig calling me, I answered, "Hey." "Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to come to Clyde's tonight, he invited us." Craig said. I smiled a little an  answered, "Yeah, sure. Just  pick me up whenever so I don't have to walk alone there." He said goodbye  and we hung up. I decided I should get a shower before he can so I ran in and took a quick shower. After wards I layed in my bed in my towel thinking of getting dressed. After awhile i finally did and then went on my phone. It was about an hour or two later when Craig finally came over. I walked downstairs and greeted him at the door. "Hey Craig." I smiled at him an  he smirked pulling me out of the house. I closed the door and we started walking to Clyde's house. Craig had his arm around my shoulder as we walked and I just felt complete with him. We finally got to Clyde's house and his mom let us in. We walked to Clyde's room and  found him asleep on the bed, so Craig decided to jump on Clyde. Clyde instantly woke up an  screamed, "KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!!!!!"

Don't ask why I ended there, In in school right now so I didn't want to end it awkwardly....DON'T.JUDGE.WEIRD.PPL!~~ Anyways, vote an  remeber to comment so I can grt some ideas!! That's why it took so long to write this because i didn't ge anything!! Also because I'm a terrible procrastinator. Anyways, see you in the next chapter!!!