THAT BITCH!!!

Hello~~ This chapter is going to involve Kenny, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman soooo, BOOP

*Tweeks p.o.v*

HE WHAT!!!!!! CRAIG IS A DISGUSTING MOTHER FUCKER I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THIS TO ME!!! I thought we had something special but obviously not!! I pushed Craig away, "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!" Craig looked up at me, I could see he was suprised. "T-Tweek, i-Its okay, I-I didn't mean to!" I looked at him, angrier than I've ever been before. "IT'S OKAY!? IT IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHEATED ON ME, AND EVEN WORSE!!!!!!! WITH KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He got up and stared at me. "T-Tweek, calm d-down..." I couldn't believe him!! "CALM DOWN!? YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I COULD COUNT ON FOR ANYTHING AND YOU JUST CHEATED ON ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!! Y-YOU-" I chocked on tears. Craig looked at me, "T-Tweel, i-it didn't mean anyt-" "NO!!!!!" I cut him off. "I DON'T CARE!!!!!! I-I.....I just need....space. You can stay here just....stay in the guest room, go...." "T-Tweek I-" "GO!!!!!" He nodded and left my room. I held my knees and tears were falling from my eyes. I didn't know what to do. Should I break up with him or not...? I didn't even know, all I knew, was I needed to yell at Kenny. I got up and went downstairs. My parents were on the couch and I told them I was leaving. I took a bag that had some stuff and went out. I remember overhearing Stan talking to Kyle, saying that they were all going over to Kyle's house so I went to his house. I knocked on the door and Kyle's mom answered the door. "Oh, hello sweetie, are you here to play with the boys?" I nodded nd she let me in. "Their in Kyle's room, first door to the left." I nodded and went upstairs. I opened the door and saw Kenny sitting on Kyle's bed, Cartman on Kyle's computer, and Kyle and Stan on the floor. Kenny shot up, "T-TWEEK TWEAK!?" I pushed him into the wall. Kenny groaned in pain. Stan pulled me away, "Tweek!! Chill!!" I moved out of his reach. "HOW!!" He looked at me strange. "KENNY FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!" I yelled. Kenny coughed a tiny bit, "He liked it, it was better from me~" I went to punch him but Eric and Kyle stopped me. "Woah woah woah! Now now, we don't need to yell, just fist fight go!!" Eric yelled pushing me into Kenny. I pushed him to the ground and punched him over and over. Kyle pulled me away after awhile. "OKAY!! I think that's enough!!" Kyle yelled. Kenny stood up, nose bleeding, and it looked broken. H  had a black eye and a busted lip. I smirked at what I had done...what's happening to me? Kenny said something, but it took awhile to understand, "I wasn't the only one who you should be blaming. Your dirty boyfriend accepted it, wanted MORE!!!" I glared at him. Kyle threw me near the door, "Just go  you did what you needed!" I stared at him and ran out. I ran out of the house and ran down the street. I didn't know where I was going  so I just followed my feet. I stopped running when I got to the park. I walked in and it was empty. I sat down on the swings and just sat silently for about 4 hours maybe, before I went home. I walked slowly and thought...Craig was just being stupid...a horny teenager. Maybe I should forgive him...after I tease him a bit~. I need to get someone he'll be jealous of~. I smirked to myself as I ran to Stan's house. I knocked on the door and his mom answered, "Oh hello! Are you here to see Stan?" I nodded and she called him down. When Stan got down I took him outisde, "Hey. Can you pose as my boyfriend? I'm trying to get back at Craig." Stan smirked, "Sure thing , "babe"" This was going to be perfect.

Hskabdhdkasbsgdkanskdhf I'll see you next chapter