What's the answer?

Hey guys! So I got an AMAZING idea from my lovely reader, Angel_Of_Thrusday Thank you!!

*Craig's p.o.v*

It's been two years since me Tweek, Kyle, and Stan have been living together. I've known Tweek for over six years from school, and we've been together for four years. (Yeah, four. One year in prison, two years here and another year before) I've been dreaming of this day for years. The first time I saw him, I knew this day would come. I know we're young...and it might but work. We're only 20 years old, but if we try, I know....this will work. I got in my nicest shirt jeans and combed my hair flat. I smiled at myself in the mirror. 'This is it.' I thought to myself. 'I can do this!' I smiled and walked outside. I go  in the car with the box. I smiled and drove to Tweek's work. He finally got a job at a bank. I walked inside and he looked up and smiled at me. "Hey!" Tweek said, coming out from behind the counter. I smiled at him. "Tweek, I have something for you." He looked at me confused. I got down on one knee. Tweek's eyes filled up, "No, you didn't." I smiled and took out the ring. "Tweek Tweak. Will you marry me?" He nodded and was crying. I stood up and hugged him tightly, as strangers and his co workers were clapping and awing. I kissed him and could feel the tears running down his cheeks. I smiled and placed the ring on his finger. He hugged me tightly. He looked back and his boss gave him a nod, "Enjoy your day. You have off." He smiled and we walked to the car. "I love you so much baby, you know that, right?" I asked. He smiled and kissed me, "I do baby." I smiled brightly and we got home. I carried him inside and saw Kyle, "HE SAID YES!?" He yelled. I nodded. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He smiled and hugged us both. I smiled, "Kyle could you give us private time?" I asked smirking. He nodded. I took Tweek into our room and layed him down. I sucked on his neck and he moaned here and there. "Stop teasing me...just fuck me already!" He yelled. I smirked. (Sorry, I don't do smut, I'm bad at it!! You guys know this!!) We layed there holding each other before falling asleep.