Ending

(Listen guys, I love you. Please don't be mad!)

Craigs p.o.v*

A couple minutes later Tweeks mom came running in. She turned and saw me dried tears staining her face. "Craig!" She screamed as she ran towards me. I stop up and held her tightly as she cried into my shoulder. I started cooing her and eventually got her calm enough to sit down and explain. She was holding back tears the entire time and I could tell. After I explained she wiped away some tears that fell and took a deep breathe before saying, "I was just so scared...do you know if he's going to be okay?" I nodded and I could hear her giant sigh of relief.  We smiled at each other before the doctor who had been walking around searching for someone came up to us. "Are either of you related to Mr.Tweek Tweak?" The doctor squinted at the page, making sure he wasn't going crazy reading a name like that. I nodded, " Yes sir." The doctor sighed and me and Mrs.Tweak stared at each other before back at the doctor. "Sir, is something wrong?" I asked, concern in my voice. The doctor told us to sit down, but I knew what he was going to say. I didn't want to hear him say it. "Mrs.Tweak" The doctor said as she sat down, "I hate to be the one to tell you this but your son Tweek..." He took a pause before saying "he passed in his bed." Mrs.Tweak froze and instantly burst into tears. She couldn't say anything to the doctor and he looked up at me for help. I didn't realize but I was shaking, holding back painful tears, trying to be strong for her. The doctor left and I went over to Mrs.Tweak holding her tightly. She shoved me off so I left. I walked out of the hospital and looked around. No one here. I broke. I fell to the floor and started balling, I got angry. I stood and started running, I ran till I found a police car. I knew what I had to do. I started banging on the car until the cop came out and yelled at me. I couldn't hear what he was saying so I continued, out of the corner of my eye he took out his tazer and I took it. I smirked as he took out his gun, I aimed the tazer at the policeman, even though I knew I wouldn't shoot. He shot me. Straight through the head...I fell to the ground, my blood pooling onto the sidewalk. I was dead. But I was happy. I never want to live in a world without Tweek...and now I won't have to. Ever...

I saw a bright light. So not knowing what else to do I walked towards it. I finally reached it and the way it felt...it felt warm, and accepting. I smiled softly until it nearly blinded me. I covered my eyes and when I uncovered them I saw him. Tweek was standing there in front of me. I shook as his soft smile and light blonde hair blocked my way. I hugged him tightly and he held me close as I cried. He cooed me softly and whispered, "I'm here Craig. I'll always be here for you..."

(AN: So guys! That's the end of my Tweek x Craig story! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed writing it for so long! I honestly hope you guys enjoyed the ending, I really just emjoy that they're together for the rest of their undead lives <3

Anyways! I love you guys and I'm glad I could spend so long with you~! If you guys like my writing, check out my Rickyl story! SO! I love you guys with all my heart, and I'll see you later)