I hate school...

Hey guys!! I'm going to say something that will upset a handful of you...I'm done using the OC's! A friend of mine who reads this said I should because theirs barely andy Tweek and Craig anymore!! So, since I'm so sorry, I'm adding drama into this chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

(By the way, this chapter is continuing from AFTER they had sex)

*Craig's p.o.v*

I was laying on Tweeks bed, exhausted.. He was laying next to me, converting himself with the covers. I put my arm around him, "You okay Tweekers?" He looked steady at me and noted. He stood out of the bed and got his clothes back on. I just lasted in his bed and watched him smirking. He turned to be, blushing, "D-Don't watch me change!" I laughed a bit, "Now, I do what I want. I got up and decided to get dressed as well, and then went outside and lit a cigarette. Tweek followed out and came up behind me. He hugged me tightly and I turned to him. I took the cigarette out of my mouth and blue snow away from his face then looked down at him. I lightly kissed him on the lips and held his face with my open hand. I let go of his face and he let go of me. I took my cigarette and kept smoking until it was done. I turned to Tweek, "When are your parents getting home?" He shrugged, "Probably, between 10 and 11:00?" I nodded. We had two hours left alone so I decided, "Let's invite over some people. Tweek looked at me like I was nuts. "C-Craig, no w-way!!" I heard his phone ring in his pocket and he answered, "Hello? Oh, hey mom! When? O-Oh um okay. Yeah, I'll watch the house. Bye!" Tweek hung up the phone and looked at me, "Their not getting back for three days, let's invite!" He said with smile. I nodded and we went inside and onto the computer. We invited nearly the whole school for a party tomorrow. Tweek and I decided that we should have it tomorrow so we can get stuff for the party.

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

I woke up and hit Craig in the chest, "Time for school, c'mon..." I sat up and got dressed for school then went into the bathroom an  TRIED to brush my hair. Obviously it just made it worse. Craig came into the bathroom and with one stone his hair became perfect and he threw his hat on. "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. We ran downstairs and made some poptarts. We scarfed them down then ran to the bus stop. I noticed someone was there who wasn't supposed to be. Kenny. O-O. Great...Craig saw Kenny first. "Great...." Kenny turned to us an  sighed "Awesome, I got YOUR guy's bus stop...." I looked at Craig, and saw his fists clenched. Craig decided to talk first, "Yeah, like we wan  you here anyways. Why ARE you here?" "My family moved, no biggy." Kenny said shoving his hands in his jacket pockets. We talked small talk before the bus came. Craig and I got on, going to the back of the bus. I was pressed against the window because Craig allowed Kenny to sit with us. I didn't want to say anything so I was pressed against the window the whole time. We got off the bus and Craig took off with Kenny. "I guess they're friends now." I thought. I walked into school and went to class.

*~After School~*

I went home on the bus alone because Craig and Kenny weren't there. I went to home and heard someone upstairs. "H-Hello??" I said walking upstairs. I pushed my door open and saw Kenny pushing Craig against the wall....kissing him. WHAT!? "C-CRAIG!?" I saw Craig push Kenny away and just stared. Kenny spoke up first, "Tweek, I swear t-this was MY fault! I-I forced Craig! I couldn't say anything, instead I ran. I just ran out the door, out my house and fell down in a lawn miles away from my house. I balled, not knowing what else to do. I heard beeping, loud beeping  over and over. What was that?? I looked around and couldn't find anything around. "Hello????"

Yay!! Drama!! And, what was Tweek hearing? Leave in the comments what YOU think it is! Anyways!!~~ Yeah! I hope you guy's liked that! I am so sorry it took forever to update!!! But, I'm glad I still have you guys!~~ ALSO!! If you're a creepypasta fan, and you like BenXJeff, I just started a new one, so check that out!! Bye~