It was just a what?

*Craig's p.o.v*

I woke up before Tweek and saw him tossing and turning. It must be because he's having a bad dream....or it's the stupid loud beeping of the alarm clock. I sighed hitting it to a stop. Tweek instantly woke up, "WHERE AM I!?" He yelled and I jumped a little. He looked at me, "I-It was just a dream!"  "It was just a what?" I asked. He smiled at me, "I had a nightmare and it felt SO real...I'm glad it was just a dream..." I held him in my arms and he layed his head on my chest. "I love you Tweekers" "I love you too Craig" Tweek. stood up, "Don't we have school!" I shoke my head, "It's Saturday Tweekers, calm down." I said to him. He smiled and jumped onto the bed. I pinned him there as soon as he jumped onto the bed. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back, setting hi  hands near my waist. I felt him start taking my shirt off and I smirked. The shirt made it to my neck and I finally just threw it off the bed. I started kissing him again and unbuttoning his shirt. I unbuttoned hi  shirt all the way and threw it off the bed with my shirt. His hands were roaming my body as mine were just going South. If ya know what I mean ;D. All of a sudden, the door opened, it was Tweeks mom. I moved my hand and got off of Tweek as he sat up quickly. "T-Tweek, what were you doing?" I smirked and just said it, "I was planning on having sex with your son, Mrs.Tweak." She stood there not saying anything but then smirked, "Don't be to loud then." She said before closing and locking the door. Tweek was shocked. I smiled and pinned him again starting to unbutton his pants. (Sorry! That's as far as I go with smut!!) I layed next to Tweek playing with his messy hair. Tweek was laying so close to me, and holding my side. "You okay Tweekers?" I asked, and he nodded. I held him close to me and pecked his lips with mine. "I love you" "I love you to Craig...." He said getting out of the bed and throwing his clothes back on. I soon got up and threw mine back on. Tweek unlocked the door and turned to me, "You want some coffee?" I nodded and we went downstairs to the kitchen. Tweek and I made our coffee then sat on the couch near his mom. His mom looked at Tweek, "You moan and groan very loud you know." Tweek instantly turned red, and shoved his face in my jacket, "MOM!!!!" I laughed hard. I held Tweek near me and when he finally calmed down he turned towards to T.V and I held him in my arms. After awhile we got up an  back to his room. "Wanna watch some YouTube?" I asked and he nodded. I pulled out my laptop and we watched some PewDiePie for awhile. After maybe, two hours. We looked at the clock and saw that we have waisted our whole day, an  it was 10:30 at night. I closed the laptop and jumped onto his bed and he layed next to me, "I love you" We both said and smiled, I got under the covers and Tweek did to. "Night Tweekers" "Night Craig".....

Okay~~ So yeah! I just got bored, decided to write but I'm gonna write offten because I'll be bored....ALOT. So yeah, I'll see you later!!
Comment
Vote
Follow!