Finally We Can Leave

Hey Guys! I told you I'm gonna update more so, here we go!!~

Warning: Mild Language in this Chapter

*Tweeks p.o.v*

Craig and I stood there, me in his arms. We stood there for about 15 minutes, in silence until we heard the door open. Craig turned around and managed to let go of me, sadly not in time. "Well, well, well Tucker. I always knew you would end up GAY!" Eric Cartman was standing in the doorway...crap. "God damnit Eric!! Shut the fuck up an  go away!!!!" Craig screamed at him. "Shut up GAY boy!!" Eric screeched back, "I'll be right back, just gonna let everyone about the happy couple!!!!!" Eric screamed as he eran out the door to the main room. "NO!!" Craig and I screamed at the same time. We ran after him to th  main room, finding him ALREADY on the microphone. "Attention everyone!!!" Eric said and everyone's head's turned to him, "I would like to announce, a GAY couple is at the party!!" Everyone looked around. I saw Kyle look straight at Tweek and I like he knew. Then I saw Kyle mouth something to us, "You owe me so much" What?? Next thing I knew Kyle ran up to Eric, threw his arm around his shoulder and yelled into the microphone, "Us!! We are the GAY couple!!!!! okay, heh enjoy your party!!" Kyle finished and took Eric away. I looked at Craig and he smiled, "Yep, we owe him SO much." "C-Craig?" I stuttered. He looked at me, "Yeah Tweekers?" "Can we leave?" I asked and he nodded, "Let's go" We both left the house and started walking to my house.

*****************

*Kyle's p.o.v*

I dragged Eric into a bedroom so I could explain everything to him. "What the fucking hell Jew!!!!! Now everyone thinks were gay!!!!" I sighed, "I didn't want you to tell everyone about Craig and Tweek, they're in love they want to keep it a secret Eric!!!" He looked at me, "Well Kahl, now that everyone thinks WE'RE gay, maybe~" Eric said, pushing my body against the wall. "W-What???" I said, my cheeks getting hot. "I've always had a thing for  you, you nerdy Jew~~" Eric said getting close to my face. I decided, this is right, I'll accept this. And so I pushed my lips against his. Our lips were dancing together and it stayed like that for awhile...

******************

*Craig's p.o.v.*

Tweek and I were walking back to his house and we weren't really saying anything, I mean. What's there to say? We finally made it to his house and we stopped on the front lawn, "Craig, I had alot of fun tonight" Tweek said to me. I smiled at him, "Strangely so did I" Tweek hugged me tightly and I hugged back. "I love you Tweekers" I said and let go of him. Our lips met and we stood there like that for a minute or two, until we were interrupted. "TWEEK TWEAK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!" I heard someone scream, I stopped kissing Tweek and realized who was screaming at us...His dad was staring out the window.

Dun dun dun!!! Well, I tried doing it a different style this time so it's a little longer, tell me in the comments if you liked what I was doing, or how I put another person in there. So yeah, I'll try to update soon, Bye!! Btw, sorry if you don't support Kyman!! X(