Weekend!

Hey! Sorry I was on vacation and didn't have WiFi, so sorry! So, this will be long!
~Nutty~

WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!!! If you feel uncomfortable with it, I'll put a warning before it comes!

*Craig's p.o.v*

I woke up the next morning to Tweeks head laying on my chest. I smiled. I moved his head and got up. It was Saturday, so, no school! Woohoo! I went downstairs, and sat on the couch, remembering Tweeks parents won't get home for two days. I smirked thinking of what I could do to Tweek in two days...hmmmm maybe we can- My dirty thoughts were stopped when I heard Tweek coming down stairs. I turned around and smiled, "Heeeeeeeeey, Sexy~" He smiled a little at that. He came over and sat down next to me and layed his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around his waist. "How'd ya sleep?" I asked. Tweek shrugged. I sighed, "Why aren't you talking??" He looked up at me, "I'm tired...." I smiled. "You can go back to sleep babe, it's fine." I said and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and he went upstairs and fell asleep again. I sighed and leaves my head on the back of the couch. I must have taken asleep because I can't remember anything else from there. I woke up and was still on the couch, but when I looked at the time- WHAT!? IT'S 5:30!? God, I SLEPT THE DAY AWAY!!! I hit up and walked upstairs to see a sleeping Tweek. I smirked. I walked up quietly and thought of something to do. I smirked and slowly pulled disc my pants and boxers, and pushes on top of him. He shot up and looked at me, "R-REALLY CRAIG!!!" He was blushing. I looked him to the bed and pushes my lips against his. He was suprised at first, but kissed back. (A/N If you dont enjoy smut, just skip this section and look for the next black writing to be safe!!!)I fully took off my boxers and pants, and started talking off Tweeks. So, finally both of us weren't wearing pants or boxers, and so I pinned him down and whispered in his ear, "I'm not gonna go slow this time~" He turned red but nodded. I slowly inserted into him and he moaned into his pillow. I went in and out faster and harder each time. Tweek stated yelling in pain/pleasure. "C-CRAIG!!!! O-OH GOD!!" I smirked and kept going faster and harder, harder mostly. After about an hour or two I came inside Tweek and got out of him. He was out of breath and so was I. (A/N NON SMUT READERS! You are SAFE now!!)I collapsed next to Tweek and saw that it was 8:00 p.m. I sighed and looked over at Tweek. He looked tired as Hell. I kissed his cheek, got up, and covered him with the blankets. "Get some rest." I said throwing my boxers on. Two modes and instantly fell asleep. I smiled. I went down stairs and feel asleep on the couch.

Yay! First time writing Smut...God. Anyways, I started a new story; I'm a Vampire in Highschool! Check out our, it'll help ALOT. So yeah, I love you guys SO much!! Transfer to leave comments off ideas, and I'll give you a shoutout and possibly use the idea. But remember!! If you even leave an idea but I DON'T use it, I'll still give a shoutout!! Love you!! Bye!!