― introduction

― based on the hanahaki disease

what is hanahaki ?

it is an illness born from unrequited love, where the person's throat will fill up with flowers, they will then proceed to throw, and cough up the petals.

― when does one usually throw up ?

It depends from person to person. One may throw up whenever they're near the person they love or when they think about them.

how does it actually occur ?

The flowers grow in the lungs thus blocking most of the oxygen holding capacity. As the flowers grow dense, it completely blocks the oxygen intake.

― how can it be cured ?

One of the only ways for the disease to 'disappear' is if the said person/crush reciprocates the genuine feelings of love. The other way is the surgical removal which also leaves to disappearing feelings.

― how do you suddenly get hanahaki ?

It depends. If one had had a crush on someone for quite a long time and they realize that they've started to love them at a serious or emotional level, they usually develop it.

― is it a real thing ?

No, it isn't a real disease. It's a fictional disease of Korean-Chinese origin.

― does everyone who suffers from one-sided love get hanahaki ?

No, it depends on situations, persons and other factors including luck, etc.

CHARACTERS

Lee Heeseung as himself

Kim Yujin as an original character

side characters are included.

All rights reserved.
You are requested not to copy, reproduce or translate this publication without the author's consent.

Characters, places and events occurring in the following chapters is a work of fiction. Any relation to real-life incidents is purely coincidental and not intentional. Characters in the story have been named mostly based on original names and no individual is afflicted by the writing aside from using their names as stand-ins.