― eleven : confession

Just two days left until the summer break began

Just two days left until the summer break began. Two days left before Heeseung would leave and Yujin would be alone. It's not like Yujin could not hang out with Hana but somehow after Heeseung had confessed about having a crush on Hana, Yujin felt like she should distance herself from her. Nevertheless, she had agreed to visit Heeseung at his grandparent's mid-vacation with Hana.

Yujin had an appointment with the doctor after school. But she couldn't tell Heeseung about that while Hana already knew about it. 

Heeseung had vocal practice and so he was late and while the time clicked, Yujin and Hana stood near the gate of the school. Since most had gone home, there were only a few students left in the campus and Heeseung was still nowhere in sight. Yujin tapped her foot on the sidewalk, getting impatient. Hana sat on a rock outside and she looked up at Yujin.

"Hey, if you're getting late, why don't you go ?" She suggested.

"But you know Heeseung will become suspicious if I leave early." Yujin replied. 

You're already too obvious, he already, it's just that he's too stupid to realise it, Hana thought she'd say but instead she said, "I'll manage him, say your dad came to pick you up"

"No sherlock, heeseung knows that my dad never comes to pick me up"

"Oh shut up, he wouldn't give it so much of a thought." Hana said with an irritated stare. 

"okay then, I'll go, do manage him" Yujin said with a smile and ran ahead and waved at her. She crossed the road and was soon out of sight.

Heeseung arrived around 15 minutes after Yujin had left but to Hana's surprise, he didn't ask about Yujin.

"hey, wanna have ice-cream ?" He asked. Hana chuckled and nodded happily.

"Yujin Kim, you're next" the nurse informed and Yujin stood up and bowed before knocking on the door. A voice from inside said, 'come in' and she entered and took a seat.

"Ms. Kim, you had hanahaki if I'm not wrong" the doctor said while checking a few reports.

"uh yes" Yujin said with an air of embarrassment, scratching the back of her ear.

"judging from how you called me late at night a few days ago, i suppose your health is not fine." 

"I'm having a bit of difficulty breathing sometimes. It hurts even if I hold my chest. It hurts to run fast. And nowadays, i throw up flowers even if I'm not close to him." Yujin explained.