― ten : trio

"Morning, sleeping beauty" Yujin hit Hana's head who seemed to be dozing off to sleep

"Morning, sleeping beauty" Yujin hit Hana's head who seemed to be dozing off to sleep. Hana fluttered her eyes open and looked at the girl standing beside her.

"Did we miss the bus ?" She said in a husky voice.

"I never miss the bus, so if I'm here, surely not." Yujin shrugged her shoulders.

"okay then, wake me up when it comes" Hana said as she dozed off again. 

"don't be such a sleepyhead, wake up, Hana." Yujin said as she shook Hana who stumbled on her seat and eventually fell on the ground. 

"If you were not my friend, I'd have killed you" Hana glared as she stood up. Yujin chuckled and looked at the bus stop coming.

The bus stopped and the two of them hopped on. They got their seats a bit afar and Yujin pulled out her earphones and played a playlist. Heeseung was not on the bus. Probably he had missed the bus or that he had taken the earlier one.

Nevertheless Yujin tried to ignore all thoughts. The previous night's scenario was playing on her mind. Sure, the electrifying moment of Heeseung's cheek kiss still kept on repeating itself in her mind but then came the consequences. She threw up immediately after reaching home and soon had to call the doctor for some immediate pills. The entire night felt like a nightmare and she did not fall asleep until 3 in the morning. 

"Jinie !" Heeseung waved from his seat in the cafeteria at Yujin, who was holding a plate while trying to find a seat. Hana was still in line, collecting her yogurt and once she was done, Yujin pointed at Heeseung and the two of them made their way to the seat the boy had saved from them.

"Did you reach home safely ?" Heeseung asked Yujin as they had parted at a distance of around 16 minutes walking from Yujin's house because Heeseung wanted to take a shortcut to his house because it was already late. 

"Yes, I did, thanks for yesterday," she said with a smile and whispered rather softly, "I really needed the comfort, Hee"

"What is this, you both met yesterday ? Without me ?" Hana pouted.

"Aish, it was rather sudden, don't sulk" Heeseung said and put two strawberries on Hana's plate and placed the chocolate on Yujin's. Heeseung would always do this whenever they had strawberries and chocolate. He knew Yujin liked chocolate and Hana liked strawberries, so he'd always give his to them and smile when they enjoyed it. What he didn't know was that Yujin loved strawberries as well. In fact, more than chocolate sometimes..

"Hey, summer break is approaching, what are you both planning to do ?" Hana said as she chewed onto one of the strawberries.

"I'm not staying, going out of station to visit grandma." Heeseung said. 

"Yuh-uh, when are you coming back ?"
Hana questioned.

"Probably by the end of summer break. Mom really wants to stay there helping them, grandpa's health isn't good" Heeseung said.

"So you aren't staying here for the entire summer break ? Wow, this must be the first time you're doing so" Yujin said with an amused face.

"Yea, I suddenly miss playing with bubbles this year" Heeseung said to Yujin.

"Uh, what ?" Hana said.

"We used to play with bubbles every summer when we were kids and  it was always fun." Yujin explained.

"Oh, hey,then how about we visit Heeseung's grandparents during the break. Me and Yujin can go for a day" Hana suggested.

Heeseung looked amused by the idea. He chuckled at Hana and patted her head, "I would love that, you should surely come."

Yujin nodded in agreement.

Heeseung and Yujin stood by the gate waiting for Hana to come.
"Hey, did you watch the recent movie ?" Yujin questioned.

"The new one ? Yea, I already saw it" he said, "did you ?"

"Of course I did, dad managed to download it. Although the thrill of seeing it in a hall wasn't there, but anyhow, it was good" 

"Oh gosh, I'm going to rant all about it to you" he said and Yujin chuckled.

They were soon approached by Hana and finally they were a complete trio.

note : updates might be a tiny bit slow cause I have school and this is an important academic year for me and I barely get time to write. The only time I do get is at night if I don't have assignments