― one : him & her

putting her diary in her bag, yujin slid her blue scarf into her bag and checked the time

putting her diary in her bag, yujin slid her blue scarf into her bag and checked the time. 7:30 am, she still had an hour before class starts.

she ran down the stairs, pulled out the milk carton from the fridge and poured some into a bowl with some cereal kept on the kitchen counter. Finishing her breakfast quickly, she ran out of the house without bothering to utter a goodbye to her father.

she wasn't typically a rich kid, but her relationship with her parents wasn't quite good. Her mother was always out of station with her work and her father was the one who mostly remained home since he had last quit his job.

it would be an understatement to say she didn't enjoy being at school, that was the only place she could stay away from the hassle of personal life.

plugging her earphones, she found herself waiting for the bus at the bus stop. She hated the bus and preferred taking walks because the bus was always loud and she hated loudness. But inspite of that, she took it, because of him. Lee Heeseung, her friend for whom she had feelings, one-sided feelings for five years and counting.

he would always take the bus, prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate, answer questions in class, talk to others around. He did everything that she hated yet she found herself falling for him.

as she mounted the bus, she found him seated near the window seat. He smiled at her and shifted a seat to make place for her to sit. Oh how these actions of his have butterflies to her !

she unplugged her earphones once they got down from the bus. They greeted Hana who waved back at them. Kwon Hana, the only close friend she had.

"Morning, sleeping beauty" Hana greeted Yujin happily.

"How are you so energetic even in the morning ?" Yujin pouted.

"I'm sorry for being a positive person, you oldie" Hana sarcastically replied, rolling her eyes at her friend.

"Guys, did you complete the math homework ?" Heeseung questioned.

"no shit I forgot" Hana facepalmed herself.

"We had homework ?" Yujin questioned while closing her locker shut. "bitch why did no one remind me"

"The Kim yujin forgot to do her homework ?" Heeseung chuckled with a more shocked face, "unbelievable"

"It's a one time thing, don't exaggerate." Yujin giggles, punching his shoulder slightly as the class bell rang.

classes passed by quickly and it was soon lunch break. Yujin placed her books back into her locker. She soon spotted her friends. Heeseung was handing over his notes to Hana who seemed to be quite flustered.

She smiled at her friends from afar. She ran up to them having a feeling that she shouldn't have. Her friends greeted her happily. She and Hana were having an argument about whether a tomato was a fruit or a vegetable. She definitely loved these silly quarrels. Heeseung then put his arms around Yujin, defending her in the argument. Hana sulked a bit and let out a defeated silly smile.

But then Yujin suddenly felt her head spinning. She stopped walking and excused herself quickly from her friends. She ran up to the washroom and stood in front of the mirror, looking at the reflection of a worn out Yujin. Hana ran after her. Yujin felt a clot in her lungs and immediately threw up. She looked back surprised to see yellow flower petals all over the place. She teared up at the pain and threw up again. Dandelions.

"D-dandelions ? What's happening ?" She questioned herself.

"Yujin, are you okay ?" Hana came rushing in and Yujin immediately dumped the flowers away but Hana had already spotted them.

"Y-yujin, are you okay ?"

"H-hana, w-why did I throw up petals ?"

Hana's eyes went wide at the realization.
"H-hanahaki..." she mumbled.

note : although I had not decided to post this part today, but , yea, I changed my mind, so enjoy !