- sixteen : yujin speaks

Well, you saw this coming, didn't you ?
Lying on this bed with wires attached all over my arms makes me feel weak, the dull ceramic walls around make my legs feel numb, this constant smell of medicine, of dull news gives me a headache. Aren't hospitals supposed to give you hope for a new phase ? But no, they give bad news as well.

How did I end up here, how did I end up with hanahaki, how did I end up meeting Heeseung, how did I end up falling in love with him....just how ? And why ?

At moments like this, I wish you never appeared near me, I wish I never fell for you, I WISH YOU DISAPPEARED FROM MY SIGHT b-but Heeseung, how can I say that ? What a fool am I to say that ?

B-because Heeseung, you're my happiness. Ever since I was a child, I have seen you. We would save up our bus fare just to sneak out and have cotton candy, we'd rush out after sports just to play all alone in the playground. We'd spend the last day of the year together under a pillow fort, re-watching our favourite movies every year. I found a friend in you and even when Hana means a lot to me, no one compares to you.

As for Hana, I envy her; Hana, you should feel lucky to have caught his attention. Hee has always been a confident boy and even when it comes to expressing his feelings, he isn't much bothered by it. I mean, he confessed to Hana and even when she rejected him, he wasn't bothered (?) If it were me, I'd have been heartbroken. I can't help it but think of the time he casually said,

"I confessed to Aerum but she rejected" in the tenth grade.

I hate how he's so casual about all this, why are you like this Heeseung, i hate you, but i love you.

Hana rejected him and i was low-key happy about this, but i don't want them to feel pity for me, i don't want consolations.....

I'm sorry Hana....i know you like Heeseung and i know you rejected him for me. i knew it all the way but i never said it.

-

note : hello everyone, i know i have kept y'all waiting for so long and i apologize for that, school's been keeping me busy lately. But less than five chapters are left for this book to come to an end..

new update : i WILL COMPLETE this story but I've got semester tests ongoing and another one upcoming in less than a month so haven't really been keeping up with writing and i feel so guilty for not completing the story but I'll try my best to write it after the current tests get over