― four : like you

"Are you sure that you can come today ?" Hana questioned Yujin over the call

"Yes, I am definitely coming" Yujin replied, keeping the phone on speaker to cut some strawberries into a blue bowl.

"Did you throw up anymore ?" Hana asked.

"No girl, I told you, I only do that when I'm near Hee" Yujin replied, washing the freshly cut strawberries once again under water.

"Did you have any symptoms when you met him yesterday ?" Hana questioned, talking about the previous day.

"I just threw up a bit, but, don't worry, I'll be fine." Yujin replied, munching on a soft piece of strawberry. "Anyways, I'll meet you on my way to school"

Yujin cut the call and ran upstairs to get ready for class. She grabbed a black jacket to wear. She quickly put on the hood and ran downstairs to keep the remaining strawberries into the freezer. Picking up her bag,she turned to bid her father goodbye but knowing he was still asleep, she left without a word.

"Hey !" She heard Hana call out for her as she reached the bus stop. Yujin waved back and the two girls sat on the benches waiting for the bus while having dumb conversations.

"hey, how are my two favorite girls doing ?"

"WHA―Heeseung, don't scare us like that" Hana whined as she jumped from her seat at the sudden male voice.

Yujin shifted her position and cleared her throat. She needed to maintain a safe distance from Heeseung so that she wouldn't face the symptoms again. "You didn't get on the bus today ?"

"Huh ?" Heeseung, distracted by Hana who was twirling the keyring hanging from his bag, looked back at Yujin, "I missed it, so I walked."

"You walked ? Bitch your stop is 25 minutes away" Hana cursed.

"Hana, stop cursing," Heeseung said as he hit her head playfully.

"Hey, Yujin, where did you run off to after we arrived ?" Hana ran to her friend as soon as she spotted her amidst the crowd gathered two desks away.

Hearing no response and seeing the dull look on her friend's face, she said, "did you throw up ?"

Yujin nodded her head.

"If this continues to happen, how will you stay close to him ?"

"Don't worry, I took the pills. I'll be fine for the rest of the day I hope." Yujin assured.

"Jinie"
Not that voice again.
Heeseung approached the two as he leaned close to Yujin who had her head leaned on the desk.
"What are you talking about ? Do you not feel good ? Are you sick ?"

'he's too cute'.
Yujin felt a lump near her throat but thankfully did not throw up. The pills had worked.

"I'll see you two after class. Hana take care of Jinie" he said before he left.

Heeseung was drawn to the girl at once when he spotted her among the crowd. Dismissal going was definitely packed up with students rushing out. He reached out to her and gently placed his arm around her shoulder and turned his face to look at her who stared at him.

"Hee..."

"Jinie, where's Hana ?" His voice was so soothing. Yujin didn't reply, she just turned and Heeseung's eyes followed the direction to see Hana with another girl from the class, face to face.

"That's Yuri and they're currently busy fighting," Yujin sighed.

"Wha―shouldn't we stop them ?" Heeseung stumbled as his hands formed a fist which went unnoticed by Yujin.

"No"

"What are they fighting over ?" He turned to her once again.

"Over t-tomato," she replied and immediately cursed herself mentally because of the shocked face Heeseung gave her, "whether tomato's a fruit or a vegetable"

"w―did she not quarrel with you about it a few days ago ?" He was puzzled.

"Y-you remember ?" Yujin was flustered.

"Of course why wouldn't I? You told it to me at lunch," he said with a smile.

Goddamnit Heeseung, that smile makes me weak. She thought.

"Where does she find all that ?"

"Take a wild guess" Yujin dramatically exclaimed.

"The internet ?"

"Yes," she said looking back at her friend, "she literally has no social life."

Heeseung chuckled, "but I find it cute"

"Huh ?" Yujin turned to Heeseung with a questioning stare.

"Just like you" he replied as he ruffled her hair.