Prolouge

Wilburs POV
I follow behind Quackity as he runs in the house. he sprints down to the basement, which is where we decided to keep our weapons and armour. we also have a map of the SMP and use it as a planning room. just in case.

"okay! what is it?" I asked him, out of breath.

"okay okay! we may be able to return to the SMP!"

"huh? how? and why more importantly."

"it's too quiet here! and all that traveling back and forth doesn't sound so appealing.

and how? with Charlie's suggestion."

I'm taken back for a moment. "you don't mean..."

"if we, an innocent married couple with a young child, return to the SMP for the better life of our baby, we can make some REAL noise!"

I sat on the table that was in the middle of the room as I thought it over.

"I like it, but who would believe us? we are known physcopaths."

Quackity struts up to me and cups my cheek.

"we have witnesses at a wedding for a reason~ and with a baby, who wouldn't trust us?"

"I don't know... it could compromise this place."

"isn't that what living is all about?"

I look him in the eyes and give him a smirk. "I guess you have a point."

he laughs and we share a kiss.

"now the easier-hard part, getting a baby..." Quackity mumbled as he looked at the map.

"let's worry about this later, take out time with it. it's only been three weeks. some time should help us."

I get up and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

this new plan has awoken an old feeling in me, life. excitement. the thrill of the edge is creeping on my shoulders.

our new beginning is going to be extraordinary.

the idea of chaos, randomness, perhaps even power ran through my brain.

"a rule though... for this plan." Quackity interrupts my thoughts.

"yes, my love?"

"our child is not a pawn. they won't be used JUST for our gain. we are still going to be parents. we'll benefit it in the future."

the thought of being an actual father scared me a little, I was terrible at it last time. it doesn't effect me much now but if it's important now... well then.

"I'll do my best."

--------------------------------------------
Almost two years ago we had made that plan. Since then, we've made out more finer details. we've made rules, promises, plans, backup plans.

our final plan is we leave this place behind, we won't destroy it because we may have to come back. we go back to the SMP.

We gave it enough time to have had it's wounds healed. we have had contact with the select few that had came to our wedding, but we don't see them much.

when we are there, we are just there for a good life for or child.

and speaking of which, that is the final pre-step to our plan. we have everything except a child, which is the most important part if we wanna sell to them we mean no harm.

we aren't planning to attack, but we aren't planning on being quiet.

but that's besides the point, our first task: having a baby.

oh boy.

--------------------------------------
welcome back!

I'm very excited to be continuing this story again! yaaahhh

updates won't be daily like last book. I haven't figured out a schedule yet but inconsistently/hopefully everyday!

I'll figure it out lmao

anyways, enjoy it! Warnings are in the description! if there is something triggering in a chapter that should have a warning, let me know!

I think thats all, enjoy!