Chapter 7

NSFW!! (you can skip when it starts!)
Wilburs POV
Dream had just left us some blueprints and a map. my eyes scanned over them as I stood in silence. I read the blueprints which were meant for the prison, and the map was just of the SMP.

I kept my eyes on them. I wanted to do so many things right now. I was angry, annoyed, pissed even.

Quackity had wanted to not hurt Sam? why? because Philip. But the whole reason we have Philip is to come here and to do SOMETHING. and the something can be as useful as taking care of Sam.

he's lucky I love him enough to settle for a compromise.

"Wilbur..." I heard his voice soften and him place his hands gently on my back.

"don't touch me." I snapped. I regretted saying it immediately.

Quackitys hands were gone in a second and I looked back at him. he was looking at the floor. his face was mixed-up with anger and sadness, and by the second it only got sadder.

my heart cracked at the sight, and shattered when I realized it was because of me.

without a word, he left and went to our room. I heard a click from here and realized he locked the door.

I couldn't even apologize now. I wanted to break through that stupid door and get on my knees to tell him how sorry I was.

I couldn't bare the thought of him crying but I could hear sobs escaping the room.

I wanted to get in there. I needed to get in there.

so, I went to my old ways.

I ran outside and to the window that looked into our bedroom. our house was only our story, so I wouldn't have to climb.

the window was unlocked.

I opened it and crawled in. all I could hear was the light sobs coming from Quackity. I carefully tip-toed to the bed where Quackity laid, facing the wall.

I lowered myself and sat down next to him. my weight was noticeably added and he flinched and looked back at me. he quickly looked away and continued crying.

with a shaky hand, I hesitatently held it out and touched his shoulder.

"go away..." he cried out.

"Ducky, I'm sorry. I didn't... I just..." I fumbled with my words. "I just want Sam to hurt like he did you, like he did me. it always bothers me how he got away with so much because he thought it was for the greater good..." I explained.

"I-I don't want him to come for Philip, Wil. otherwise I'd be out th-there planning with you and Dream." he said as more tears streamed down his face.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I cupped his face. "I'm so sorry."

I wiped away the old tears that had already fallen and scooped him to my chest.

his fingers hooked to my sweater and I swayed us back and forth. I kissed his forehead as we held eachother.

"you're a dick..." he muttered.

"I know..."

he laughed a little and shuffled up so his head wasn't on my chest but in the crook of my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. asshole."

we let out stupid giggles. all is well again. hopefully. I may have to make dinner but oh well.

I felt my communicator buzz in my pocket and pull it out and see it's from Tommy.

"Whats it say?" Quackity asked.