Chapter 14

Dreams POV
"well, I guess that settles it then. I'm going for a walk. Technoblade?"

"yup."

of course Wilbur didn't let us leave without giving his thoughts. I rolled my eyes and ignored him and left with Techno tailing behind me.

when we stepped out into the cold, I closed my cloak to stay warm. Techno was much more adjusted to the cold than I was, despite being from the nether.

you'll always be cold.

go to the lava.

"so, about the prison," Techno started, pulling me from my thoughts. "are you sure you'll be able to handle it? Being back in there? I mean, you still..."

"awww, you care! aw Technoblade! you're getting soft!" I brushed him off.

"bruh, I don't need you having another episode in there! especially since it's in, and out! I need to know you can go SO you can go!"

"I'm fine! I'm great! if anything, I'm excited! I finally get to get back at that creeper!"

get him.

get to the lava.

"shush, stop talking!" I whispered.

"sigh, you still have voices?"

"yeah, but they are better now."

we continued to walk in the snow.

it's cold.

get to the lava.

"what are they saying now?

"nothing, keep bothering me and they'll want porkchops."

mmm porkchops..

get to the lava.

"ha ha ha.... ha..." I laughed awkwardly.

I don't know why I have to go to the lava. that's unfortunate. really. and it's odd.

"mhm, sure." he nodded, not believing me.

"what about you? you still got them! I know you do! what exactly are they up to?"

"they don't say much. only when I'm mad or something, I don't know! they just come whenever. and when bloods around, duh."

I nodded and looked forward.

would it be better to tell him? I mean, I could be risking not going on the mission... but we took that oath and...

well, doesn't matter. I just don't have to listen to them. easy enough. I've kept it under control for five months now.

I can handle it.

I have to.

if I'm getting back at that bastard, I have to handle it.

I will handle it.

should I tell him...?

"so, what about Sam then? are you worried about him?" I asked.

"not too much. I'm not worried about fighting him, but I am worried what he'd do to Ranboo."

"yeah, he is crazy."

get to the lava.

the lava misses you.

you miss the lava.

"do you think bringing Tubbo is a good idea? I think he'll actually try to kill Sam when we see him." I said.