Chapter 18

Wilburs POV
the prison stood before us and my eyes squinted at it. I've forgotten how big it was. and for good reason.

the memory of the large building behind me as Quackity was executed flashed into my mind. suddenly I was glad to just be a part of the escape team.

"okay, we're going in. there's a tunnel underneath that's still there from when I broke Dream out a second time. we're going that way." Technoblade explained.

"let's go!" Tubbo ran towards a random direction while Technoblade fave palmer.

"wrong way!" he called out and ran to grab the younger.

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the horses and hid them inside a hill that was near the prison.

my ears perked as I heard some talking behind me.

"be careful, okay?" Fundy whispered to Dream.

"I can handle myself." Dream whispered back.

"Dream!"

"fine! I'll be careful! Damn!"

"thank you..." I looked over my shoulder as Fundy put his hand on Dreams shoulder.

I couldn't see Dreams face, the mask, but he was looking at the ground, away from Fundy. I cocked an eyebrow at them but ignored them.

"we're all clear! let's get this shit on a roll!" Phil called from on top of the hill. Techno came back running with Tubbo and ran past Dream.

Dream looked at Fundy quickly before running after them. the jumped into the water and were gone.

"I'll stay up here, you two behave." Phil instructed and was then out of sight.

Fundy let out a heavy sigh as he sat down.

the silence filled the air uncomfortably quickly.

"so... you're married now." Fundy started.

"uh yeah. two years now." I answered awkwardly.

"and you have a new kid."

"we do."

"... what are they like?"

that question caught me off guard. I sighed and sat down next to him.

"they're a little thief, loves jewelry. piglin thing, probably. always was stealing ours and playing "dress up" with it. they also hate not having the attention on them, can't be in a room by themselves before all he'll breaks loose." I smiled at the memory of when Quackity and I tried "training" them to be alone and how awful it went.

"sounds like you." Fundy laughed. "can't have the attention off for more than a minute."

"I'm getting better." we both laughed.

"and how have you been?" I asked.

"I have been okay. I've been with- on my own."

"hm. well, I guess I can't be judgie. quick question, odd, what's with you and Dream?"

I saw him tense at the question and awkwardly rub the back of his neck.

"nothing... anyways. talk about Philip more."

"hmm, why?"

"they're technically my brother... I'd like to meet them at least once. you owe me that much."

"can't argue with that... well," I told him just as much as I could about Philip.

I told him about how Philip LOVES carrots, adores them. I joked that Quackity and I would be broke of they find out about golden carrots.