Chapter 26

Writing forever in 3rd Person lmaoooo
________
3rd Person POV
Quackity and Wilbur held eachother close, glad to finally actually be reunited. Techno watched from the side, unamused and called for the horse to grab him.

Techno just awkwardly waved goodbye to them, which was obviously unnoticed. Sam wasn't in sight, and since Dream was dead, he likely wasn't going to be an issue.

"the sky is a nice scene..." Wilbur pointed out. the sky was now beginning to dark and the clouds swirled around the sunset. it seemed like a perfect ending to such a bloody day.

"mmm..." Quackity mumbled.

"you alright?"

"mhm... I'm so fucking.. so tired... Dream was right about that book having a kick to it."

"the book?" Wilbur asked.

"yeah, I have the Death and Revival Book? how do you think I revived you?"

"I-I thought I just passed out!"

"How? you literally died! and you joked about forgetting me!"

"concussion?"

"you're an idiot..."

"love you too. so, you have the books?"

"yes, he does." a demonic deep voice answered.

the lovers jolted in surprise at the new voice.

"w-who-?" Quackity gasped.

a God like figure stood before them, looking very similar to the man who was just killed in the past hour.

"Dream?" Wilbur asked in surprise.

"NO. DreamXD, the God of your world. the God of creation and destruction. I dropped the books. and you two are the owners of them."

Creepy... Quackity thought to himself.

"you know the rules?" the God asked.

"we know little... I've only opened the book! we don't know much." Quackity answered. He grabbed Wilburs arm as if that could have protected him. but it only made the God laugh as their silly ways of mortality.

"you think that'll help you? you're pathetic. maybe you having the books won't be so entertaining."

"fuck you!" Wilbur yelled and flipped off DreamXD.

"you don't say that to me! I fuck you!" DreamXD yelled back.

Quackity and Wilbur could only burst out laughing.

this was the God of their world? a little underwhelming, they thought. how could this immortal not know how to insult someone. sure, they were marking their Graves by laughing, but they couldn't help it.

DreamXD stuttered as he tried to be intimidating again, but already missed his chance.

"SILENCE!" DreamXD screamed.

the two mortals quickly silenced.

"you fools are not worthy of such power."

that stroke Wilbur the right way. (AYO?) He stood up and stepped infront of Quackity, both hiding his love from DreamXD, but also sending the message he wasn't scared.

"we, are very much worthy of it."

"no. you aren't."

"you don't know what we are capable of." Wilbur smiled.

Wilbur could feel his blood rush through him. his mind began to flood with ideas. He and Quackity just put a whole new meaning to "power couple" because now they were the most powerful people in the server.

"we can keep you well entertained." Wilbur smiled.

Quackity caught on to Wilburs idea. he knew what the taller was thinking. but, was it a good idea?

"you have a month, then. if I am still bored, then I shall retrieve my books." XD held out one of his floating hands to Wilbur. though it was a deal, it sounded like a threat.

Wilbur only returned a sly smile and gripped the gods hand.

"you won't be, you don't know my family."

XD was then gone in a flash.

Quackity stood up and pushed his weight onto Wilbur, his feet still hurting. he was in awe of the deal he had just made. and being so tired didn't help him understand it either.

"what did you do....?" Quackity asked, looking up at his husband.

"I just bought us back our future we were after two years ago."

"but... we don't have anything to build off of... you literally proposed to me on the ashes of Las Nevadas!"

"with these," Wilbur held up his book, "my love, we can build hundreds of thousands of Las Nevadas's! we know what these can do with just the knowledge of having them. what do you say?"

"ugh... I can't say no to you..." Quackity groaned.

the couple laughed and leaned in for a kiss. ignoring the horrors of today, they were blinded by tomorrow's sunrise.

by now, the sky was dark and all they had was the moonlight to guide them home.

yes, a painful journey with Quackitys feet. Wilbur carried him most of the way there. through the nether and snow. by the time they were home, they couldn't even go pick up Philip and passed right out.

the next morning came and Quackity was the first one up. they had passed out in the living room and slept on the couch. Quackity sat up, pushing himself off Wilbur. He scanned the room with tired eyes as he thought about yesterday.

Today he felt different. heavier in the head, light in the body. he could be blown away by a gust of wind but sink to the bottom of a lake at the same time.

Quackity soon got up and went to write a list of things to do today.

-pick up Philip

good enough for him. Quackity wanted to do more, but he just was too tired.

-sleep in with family

thats better.

"Wilbur!" Quackity called out.

Wilbur stirred in his sleep as Quackity called for him a few more times. when he finally woke up, Quackity asked him to go get Philip.

Quackity would himself, but his feet were so sore.

Wilbur groaned but got up to go get their son.

time skip to when Wilbur was back with the baby Piglin sleeping on his hip, Quackity took them both to their shared room and all three passed out on the bed.

maybe tomorrow would be more productive, but this needed to be done.

Tomorrow, a lot more would happen.

----------------
yoooo, sorry for late update. I'm like dying lmao

I'll try keeping this book going, but I'm kinda not feeling it atm

but ily so I'll try my best

but updates won't be daily anymore obvi. I just can't lmao

but I'll see yall when I see ya'