Chapter 9

Wilburs POV
we all stood around the kitchen counter, blueprints and maps all laid before us. some photographs of the ones that had taken were scattered.

Quackity stood to my right, shoulder to shoulder. Philza was on my left. his hand occasionally touching my back in attempt of comfort.

Dream and Technoblade stood across from us. they seemed to already have a plan for Sam, but as for the others... that was our job.

Tommy and Tubbo stood at the end of the counter, silently listening in. Tubbo still hasn't said much, nor has Tommy. they were too stunned still to speak.

we have been here for perhaps an hour, discussing possibilities as to what to do and where the kids are and how to save Ranboo.

"okay, so here is the run down;
Since Ranboo is likely in the prison, you two are going to break in to save them. and when Sam comes to get you, you are going to trap him in the Vault and interrogate him into telling you where the kids are?" Philza ran over the plan.

"yeah, that should do it. Dream and I are already familiar with the prison, that's why we are going. and plus, we've kinda been wanting to put Sam in that box forever now." Technoblade nodded his head.

"and what if he doesn't say anything about the children? or if Ranboo isn't there? or if it's a fucking trap!?" Tubbo argued.

"then we figure it out! Sam has to have their chords somewhere, he's definitely hiding them. if he doesn't tell us, we'll look." Quackity answered through his teeth.

the entire time, whenever he spoke he sounded ready to kill someone.

kinda hot.

"then what about Ranboo?" Tubbo argued.

"where the fuck else would they be? didn't you fucking say that Sam was arresting them?"

"yeah! but it's still not certain that they-"

"tell me! where else would Ranboo fucking be?!"

the two kept yelling at eachother. they couldn't- no, wouldn't stop fighting. the only reason it's just the two of them fighting is because nobody wanted to be involved.

they were both very scary when pissed.

only one who wasn't phased was Technoblade.

"My love, calm down... yelling changes nothing." I held Quackitys hand and brought it to my lips.

"Wilbur! I can't be fucking calm! Philip is fucking missing and Sam has them somewhere and-"

"Will you shut up!? we have bigger shit to deal with than your bullshit!" Tubbo slammed his fist on the table.

"watch it! both of you need to relax!" Dream butted in.

"shut up Dream!" Tommy yelled.

now they were both in the argument.

"you guys aren't helping!" Technoblade stated the obvious.

"nor are you!" I replied to him.

soon enough, all of us were arguing. Phil stood tiredly on the side, tuning us out.

it became a game of who can hold back the other the longest. Tommy held back Tubbo from Quackity as I held Quackity from Tubbo. but Tommy was ready to pounce on Dream. but then Technoblade was inbetween them so nothing could happen. well, maybe there could because I was pestering him.

"Hey guys! you forgot me-!"

we all turned around in a split second.

"Charlie?!" we all said at about the same time.