Chapter 10

Quackitys POV
Sam has Philip... he has them somewhere... I don't know where though...

we have a team here... but is it enough?

Sam is willing to do anything to prove his side... he always is willing to do what he thinks is right. he doesn't know when he is wrong.

he could kill Philip if he wanted... he may have already...

Wilbur grabbed my hand as we walked to Technoblades and Dreams house.

we left maybe five minutes ago and having been walking through the cold artic snow. since we left, I've been quiet. I had nothing to say.

the reality of so many things has hit me and I've been stuck in my head. I just wanted my baby.

when we walked in we looked around the place, unfamiliar with it.

"I haven't been here before... you Tubbo?" Tommy asked.

"nope! Philza?"

"for sure! but they visit me more than the other way round. Quackity?"

"haven't had a chance, you know? Wilbur?"

"yeah.... couldn't sleep."

I thought that was odd, but I couldn't bother to ask more.

before I knew it, we were standing in Dreams attic and before us was weapons, maps, anything and everything dangerous. should have predicted that, knowing that they are still technically the most dangerous people in the server.

I stayed silent, not because I was in awe though. I just... can't.

"my love, are you alright?" Wilbur squeezed my hand. his voice was brought down to whisper so only I could hear.

"I'm alright..." I mumbled. my gaze went to the floor.

Wilbur didn't seem to be buying it.

"you sure? I don't think you are."

"I'm fine!" my voice cracked. I wanted to cry again, but I kept it in. I had to.

Wilbur still didn't accept my answer, but he stopped asking. our attention goes to Dream and Technoblade. there was a whole wall that was just map, and thats where they were standing.

"let's make sure we all are in agreement agreement here, this is the prison," Dream pointed to the prison with a sword. "Technoblade and I know a way to break in, only two should go, max. that will be us. Phil, you will be on lookout and get away with horses. Wilbur, you'll be there too."

"we may get Nikki in on it. she's known to be neutral, so if we need someone to be our cover then she will be there." Technoblade added.

"yeah. when we find Ranboo, Technoblade will get them out. I'm putting Sam in the Vault. I'll interagate him from there."

"I'm going with you!" Tubbo volunteers.

"no."

"ok."

"Techno!"

"Tubbo can handle it. and you shouldn't shouldn't alone in the prison."

Tubbos lips curled into a small smile. he seemed happy that he was allowed to go.

"I'll stick with Dream! I wanna interagate him too!"

"Tubbo! No! you leave with Technoblade and make sure Ranboo gets out!"

the two argued back and forth, Technoblade didn't seem to be any help.

I went back downstairs. all the yelling was giving me a headache. Tommy and Wilbur followed, but Tommy went to do his own thing.