Chapter 1

Wilburs POV
A quick recap of where things stand today. I'll make it quick.

After a year of Quackity and I being married, we stayed right where we were in that valley. both of us were plauged with boredom from the quiet.

so, we came up with a plan to return to the SMP. we would have the "innocent family" act going on for starters, and mess around from there.

we were well... known for not being innocent. so, we needed something to show we had changed. our actions wouldn't solve much, so we needed someone to help.

what's more innocent then a couple rasing a child?

a year after we married, we adopted our son. we named them Phillip, after my father. cheesey, I know. but he helped us so much back then I wanted to show we cared at least a little.

Phillip is a piglin from the nether. Quackity was trading with the older piglins and well, Phillip wouldn't leave him alone.

one thing led to another and Quackity came home with the baby piglin in his arms. it was exactly what we needed.

now, skipping a year ahead to now. I was packing the important things we needed to bring back to the SMP with Charlie while Quackity watched Philip.

now, I loved my son. but I also loved attention from my husband. it was bitter sweet and Quackity often teased me for my jealousy.

"this should be the last of it, Wilbur of the Valley! we should be able to leave by noon!" Charlie exclaimed.

I nodded and thanked him. I excused myself and speedwalked back into the house. it looked the same before we started packing, but it still felt empty.

I knew that everything inside was empty, the drawers, chests, cupboards. it was a little sad but I was glad to go somewhere.

I ran up the stairs to see Quackity sitting on the bed with our son in his arms.

"Hey, we're good to-"

"SHH!" Quackity shooshed me. he pointed down to Philip and I got the hint.

I walked into the room slowly and sat next to him on the bed, leaning my back against the bed frame.

"hello, my love." I whispered to him.

"hello Wilbur!" he whispered back.

he gifts me a kiss on the cheek and I return one to him.

I admire him in the moment. he rarely cuts his hair so it was long, but nonetheless beautiful. the white streaks framed his face perfectly. his blue sweater fit him comfortably and looked lovely on him.

I kiss his cheek repeatedly, entranced by his beauty. years I've loved him and I'm still in awe.

I hear my son stir and turn my attention to them. by our guess, they are probably about a year old. when Quackity found him, they could barely walk. but they wailed whenever Quackity left their sight or was too far.

it's been the same since they were brought home.

I picked them up from Quackity and brought them to my arms, holding them as if they were glass.

them being so small often terrified me. I was scared of messing it up. that's why I often took care of house chores while Quackity took care of them.

the baby coo's in my arms and I rest my head onto Quackitys shoulder.

"amazing, they aren't crying this time." Quackity joked.

"oh shut it, don't joke with me about that!"