Chapter 15

Quackitys POV
Wilbur had left about an hour ago after Phil asked him to get his potion book.

did I want him to leave? no. luckily he would be back in a minute but I wish he already was here.

damn I feel stupid. I haven't been this low since I fell through with Sapnap and Karl. I should be used to being alone, but I still can't stand it.

I moved to the couch, but I haven't moved in a while. Tommy and Tubbo are off doing whatever while I'm just here. I have nothing to do except sit.

at least when Las Nevadas was standing there was something to keep me occupied. but now I'm just useless and sad, when back then I was just sad.

my head perked up when I heard the door open.

"Wilbur! hey! can we-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw Fundy walk in behind Wilbur.

oh shit.

"Fundyyyyy.... heyyy!" I said awkwardly. I gave him and even more awkward wave to match the uncomfortable setting.

not what I wanted to happen.

"why are you guys back?" Fundy asked. his voice was anything but happy.

I obviously couldn't answer, and I know Wilbur wouldn't.

"uhm... visiting family?" I shrugged.

"bullshit! I know Wilbur isn't one for family. why are you here?"

"look, Fundy, it's been great but we have some more important matters to attend to and you being here is less than desirable!" Wilbur grabbed Fundys shoulders only to receive a slap on his hands.

"no way! I have your little book! and I fucking have the right to know whats going on!" Fundy yelled.

"Hey hey... let's chill out..." I got up from the couch.

"Look, we can discuss it later, but I'm going to need the book and you to leave." Wilbur said coldly. "and what right do you have that you get to know?"

"Wilbur!" I gripped his arm.

I looked at Fundy and could practically see his final string snap.

Fundy and Wilbur broke out into a yelling WAR. neither of them were going to win. It reminded me of when Schlatt was running for president. it reminded me of how he would yell at Tubbo when he was drunk and all I could do was watch.

"aren't I your father? listen and get out! this doesn't concern you!" Wilbur yelled.

"you are less than a father to me! all you are is blood! you're a terrible father! you chose everything over me!"

Wilbur fell silent but kept his eyes fixed on Fundy. I didn't know if I should step in. I'm not Fundys parent or am related to him. I'm just his old boss that he hates.

"maybe because everything else had more potential than you." Wilbur muttered.

my jaw dropped at what he said. I looked to Fundy and only saw him falter for a second. but he kept his head up.

"if I didn't have potential, why was I brought into Las Nevadas? Quackity, you said it yourself. I'm wasted potential if I stayed where I was. Explan that Wilbur."

"Hey hey hey, just drop it. Fundy, we will explain to you some other time. just give us the book and we can fill you in. but it's important right now!" I butted in.

"Quackity didn't see the mistake he was making with you! he didn't see how you were going to end up betraying him!" Wilbur added gas to the fire.

"Quackity? a traitor? sure he is. but coming from you? yeah, it's rich! you have no room to talk! you two really are meant for eachother! you should just get married!"

"we are!" I yelled.

Fundy froze. his eyes darted between the two of us. that perhaps wasn't the right thing to say.

"no way... you guys actually..."

I couldn't do this conversation. it wasn't my buissnes nor my place. there's more questions Fundy has then he is letting on.

"I need to go..." I tried excusing myself but my shoulder was grabbed by none other than Wilbur.

"please." he whispered to me.

I realized I couldn't go. this was apparently important. that meant I had to stay. Wilbur couldn't do it alone.

I nodded and returned to his side.

"why do you need this?" Fundys voice cracked as he held the book up. it wasn't wasn't question he wanted answered, but it's probably all he could handle right now.

"we need it because Phil is old and forgetful. he needs the recipe book for potions." I answered.

"why do you need potions?"

"Sam. we need them because we are going to go against Sam."

"why... w-why are you going against Sam?"

"he has our son." Wilbur answered this time.

that was it. Fundy looked like he was punched it the gut and spat on.

"I have a brother?" he said as his hand slowly returned to his side.

"Fundy listen-"

"Wilbur! you went and had a whole other family and disappeared?!"

"We had no choice!" Wilbur yelled.

"choice? what do you mean?"

"Sam would have killed us if we stayed. he at least would have tried. you should know, you worked with him."

"I stopped after he blew up Las Nevadas. I didn't want to work with someone I couldn't trust. thats why I joined him in the first place. ironic now, isn't it?"

Fundy threw the book at me. I managed to catch it but looked at them shocked, still.

Wilbur went and sat at the counter. he tiredly put his face into his palms.

"damnit. we you ever going to tell me? or was I out of the equation again?"

"I can't answer that."

the rooms tension was thick enough for a blade to cut through it.

"Hey guys, we're back." Techno said as he walked into the house. "whos that?" he pointed to Fundy.

Dream walked in behind Techno and paused when he saw the fox.

"why is he here?" he asked, his tone sounded a little angry.

"I wanted to know why HE was here!" Fundy answered and pointed to Wilbur.

"get out." Dream commanded the fox. "leave!"

"no!" Fundy yelled.

this was so awkward.

"Wilbur! why did you bring him?!" Dream yelled.

"he had the potion book and we needed it and he said the only way I would get it is to explain whats going on and blah blah blah." Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"dammit. I didn't know you were working with Dream still. Why did it have to be him? oh XD, why!"

Dream took an obvious offense and then the two of them started arguing.

"fuck this." I whispered to myself and went to Dreams room.

I tossed the book on the bed and basically collapsed on it. I felt so tired and so many thoughts were running through my head.

one problem after another kept coming. first was that poison, then Philip, and now whatever is going on with Fundy.

I just shoved my face in a pillow and let myself go numb.

I needed something to do, but there isn't anything for me.

the door clicked open and I sat up to see who had just came in.

"hello my love."

"Hey Wil."