Chapter 19

Quackitys POV
"api! api!" Philip crawled into my lap and smooshed my face with their little hands.

"hi buddy!" I cooed and scooped them up. "hõla!"

Philip let out little giggles as I tickled their belly.

"Whats going on?" Wilbur walked into the room.

"hõla!" I smiled at him.

"hõla!" Philip repeated.

I kissed their little baby face as Wilbur stepped closer.

"hi buddy!" Wilbur grabbed Philip and spun them around. laughter filled the room and I couldn't help but smile at them.

everything was so perfect here. there was a knock at the door and I went to go answer it.

I gripped the nob and opened the door. when I saw who was at the door, confusion hit me hard.

"Ranboo? what are you doing here?"

Ranboo didn't answer. they kept their eyes trained on the floor.

"Ranboo?"

Ranboo collapsed onto the floor. I yelped and dropped down to the floor to check them. nothing.

"AAGHH!!!" I screamed. Ranboo is dead.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at who it was.

"I'm sorry this happened. I didn't think it'd be this far." Fundy stared at the lifeless body infront of us.

"w-what?"

"I just wanted to get back at him for leaving me. I didn't think that anyone would die."

I jumped up and ran to Wilbur and Philip. the halls seemed so long and endless. I slipped on something and crashed into the floor.

"agh!" I cried as I face planted.

the thing that tripped me was green and slimey. It covered me and ruined my clothes. but I got right back up and kept looking for my family.

"Wilbur! Philip! where are you!?!" I called for them.

"QUACKITY!"

---------------------------------------------------
I jolted up awake and out of breath. I haven't had nightmares quite like that in a long time. the exception being when I was poisoned.

that nightmare was horrible.

I tried to put my hands to my face to wipe off the sweat but realized I was chained.

memories flooded back to me as I remembered what happened before I passed out.

Sam knocked me out at Phils house. he must've taken me here.

I looked at where I was. dirt surrounded me and there was only torches lighting up the "room" I was in. the roof was cobblestone, I must be under a house. my wrists were chained to the wall, but I had enough slack to move.

I tried standing up, but fell back when pain shot into my feet.

"fuck!" I cried and checked my feet. my shoes were gone, and at the bottom of my feet were bandaged cuts. Sam must've cut me so I couldn't run.

the only way out seemed to be the trapdoor in the opposite corner to me. there was a ladder but it wasn't like I could reach it anyways.

my body jolted in fear as the trap door opened and down came the latter none other than the bastard himself.

"glad you're awake." was all he said as he turned towards me, Philip sleeping in his arms.

"DON'T TOUCH THEM!" I screamed. I struggled to get to them but the chains prevented me from moving.

"I wouldn't hurt a kid, Quackity. do you take me for a monster?" he said calmly.

"yes! give them back! now!"

"shush, they're sleeping. I have to give you some credit. they aren't easy to get to bed. I see a lot of you and Wilbur in them."

I gritted my teeth as he stepped closer.

"something about Soots kids... so trusting. when I saw Philip in the woods that day, I was almost worried they would have given me away. and Fundy, well, I couldn't do as much without him. he certainly is a good buissnes partner."

no way. Fundy was working with Sam?

"what do you want? we have nothing Sam! we don't have anything to give you!"

"me? I want Dream back in prison. and the people that he trusts just so happen to you and Wilbur. Techno isn't an easy catch, so you are the next best thing!"

"bullshit! Dream doesn't trust us as much as you think!"

"then why was he so willing to save Ranboo and help get the kids back? seems like he trusts you enough to help you."

"Sam, we have little to nothing to do with Dream! this is the first time we have seen him in two years! and we only see him because we visit Technoblade!"

"and Dream trusts Technoblade. And Technoblade cares enough about Ranboo and their little family and your little family. the dots connect."

I could only stare daggers at the creeper.

"would you like to hold them?"

I held out my arms without second thought and Sam gently placed Philip in my arms.

"oh fuck, hõla buddy. papi's here." I kissed their forehead and held them close to me as if my life depended on it. if Sam wasn't here I would have been crying, but I don't want Sam knowing that Philip is that large of a weakness to me.

"I'll go get dinner." Sam left up the ladder, closing the trapdoor behind him. but I kept all my attention on Philip who was still fast asleep.

I felt my eyes water at the sight of Philip. they are a little dirty, but other than that they are unharmed.

I rocked us back and forth. it was more for me than them. I wanted Wilbur to be here too. it would have a nicer reunion that this one. all three of us, next to Sam's corpse.

regardless, I was happy to see my baby, despite this not being what I was hoping for.

about five minutes go by and I hear the trapdoor open again and looked up and any good feelings I just had washed away. I pulled Philip close to my chest as Sam came in and knelt down infront of me.

"get the fuck back!" I hissed.

"I'm just giving you food." he explained calmly.

"how do I know its not poisoned? come to think of it, I think it was you who poisoned me!"

"do you want to eat or starve Quackity?"

"starve if it's from you!"

as if on cue, my stomach growled revealing how hungry I was. I haven't eaten since... I don't know but it was the morning before everyone left.

"alright." and with that, he turned around to leave the room again.

hunger was a thought on my mind that I couldn't deal with, and my feet couldn't heal well if I was weak and starving.

not to mention, I need all the strength I could get to beat this mother fucker.

"wait! I'll eat it. but if it kills me you're dead."

Sam looked back and I heard him chuckle.

without a word, he placed the food infront of me and left without another word.

as soon as the trapdoor closed, I switched Philip to one arm and used my free one to grab the plate and start eating.

baked potatoes and a steak. not bad Sam. oddly like prison food.

I ate it all, not bothering to savor and only cared about being full.

it was going to be hell surviving this hell hole.