Chapter 12

Quackitys POV
"guys! get up!" Technoblade banged on the door.

I startled awake along with Wilbur. both of us were caught off guard by the sudden wake up call.

"shut up! we're coming!" Wilbur groaned and got up. he stretched his arms out and let a large yawn out. I caught it and also stretched.

I got up too and kissed his cheek.

"morning dumbass..."

"hello, my love."

both us greeted eachother tiredly. I didn't want to get up, and I could tell he didn't want to either.

regardless, we both went downstairs to the kitchen where Technoblade and Dream were already talking. they seemed to be have been up for a while. Charlie was just sitting and listening in to whatever they were talking about.

"ah, finally. you guys are awake." Dream said. "sleep well?"

I rolled my eyes and went to see if they had any caffeine. I checked their fridge and luckily they had some energy drinks and I grabbed one. I opened it up and listened to the satisfying crack of the can.

I took a few sips and sat down, already feeling the energy.

"Tubbo and Tommy are coming later, they're getting supplies." Dream stated.

"like what?" Questioned Wilbur.

"more gold. we're gonna need a lot of golden apples and we just wouldn't have enough for... eight people." Techno explained.

I hummed and kept sipping my drink.

"and I need to go get more skulls..." Techno complained under his breathe.

"don't you have a lot though?" I asked.

"not enough. I lost a bunch at one point and used a few for practice."

"how the fuck do you lose a wither skull?" asked Wilbur.

"let me correct myself, DREAM lost my skulls. we had a base near I think Nikkis and someone didn't lock the door and so we were robbed."

"Hey! it wasn't my fault! I did lock it! it was broken!" Dream argued.

"yeah, sure. and they fixed it right up, too. they even cleaned the place! own up to it. bruh."

"it wasn't me!"

they kept arguing and it was funny to watch. it was a good distraction.

Charlie quietly handed Wilbur and I bowls of mushroom stew and I nodded as a silent way of thanking him. it was like watching a show.

"quit fighting! it's too early!" Philza yelled as he walked into the room.

he grabbed some stew sat down next to Wilbur. Dream and Techno stayed silent and got their own food.

"so, did you guys tell them about the book?" Phil gave Dream the side eye.

"what about it? did you guys learn something?" I asked.

"well, I did some experiments and accidently summoned a Demi-God and he told me about a death book and that how someone else might have it and that I can only use the book so many times before I die from it and that it kinda kills me each time but I'll be good because I don't use it that often and-"

"what the fuck." I interrupted. "slow down! experiments? God? a death book? and there's a fucking limit?"

"yeah, that's what he said? were you not listening? rude." Techno rolled his eyes.