Chapter 22

Dreams POV
Quackity has been "missing" for two days now. Sam has to know Ranboo is gone by now.

no way that he hasn't noticed.

Wilbr left a note in the prison saying that he is going to give me up for Quackity and the other two.

I hate this plan.

Techno and Wilbur are the only ones who know about the lava.

I keep telling Wilbur that it's important we find who ever has the Death Book but he always argues that Quackity is more important than some book.

like no?

I need- we need the Death Book!

"Wilbur, I'm sorry you're boyfriend is missing but this book- a book with powers from a God is somewhere and someone has it. this could be deadly for us." I explained for the hundredth time tonight.

"husband, Dream. and I don't give a flying FUCK about that damn book! not right now! when Quackity an Philip are here then we will worry about it." Wilbur argued again.

it's been back and forth.

the lava.

it's the lava.

go to the lava.

"ugh! this isn't helping!" I yelled.

"look, we are going through with the plan tomorrow, okay? it's not going to kill you!" said Wilbur.

"it can!"

"Dream, literally one of the rules of the Revive book is you CAN'T die, at least not by the Death books user..." Techno grumbled in the background.

"ughhh! Dammit Wilbur! why do you have to be so obsessed with Quackity?" I groaned.

I watched Wilbur try and grab me but was quickly stopped by Technoblade.

"whatever, I'm going to bed." I went off to my own room. I kicked Wilbur out since I'm mad at him and he doesn't need a room for himself without Quackity.

the voices kept whispering to me as I sat down on my bed. the typical lava stuff. I hate them. two years and I thought that I would be rid of them but no.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I'm glad that Technoblade never comes in here. I'd look like a crazy person to him.

and I need his trust.

I want him to have the Death Book.

with the two of us, we would be unstoppable.

any monarchs and governments on my SMP would be wiped out and we would be in charge of the server!

sure, Techno doesn't like the whole "in charge" thing but he'll understand.

he has to.

he will.

I look around my room and scan old photos.

I sighed and stood up and looked at some of me and my old friends. I miss them. I wish it could have been us ruling together but our trust is beyond shattered.

even when we attacked Kinoko way back and I talked to Sapnap, he still refused the idea.

I picked up a photo of me and him.

Bad was in the background smiling and we were the main focus. stupidly large smiles on our faces.

Sapnap has like, fire horns, always had them considering where he is from. they burned depending on his emotions.

here, they are bright because we were going to have dinner after such a fun day.

I miss him and George. we were such good friends.

sadly, things can't last forever. they didn't see what I saw so I couldn't keep running with them.

LAVA!

THE LAVA!

"I don't know what you mean..." I whispered.

I put the photo down and just practiced throwing knifes at my dart board with Sam's face on it.

"oh Sam, why did you make things so difficult for me?"

I threw a knife. it missed.

"I thought that things would be easy after I was free, but you left me these scars."

I threw another knife. it hit his shoulder.

"these voices, they are no help. they don't make sense, Sammy."

the next knife hit his chest.

"what did you do to me?"

his throat.

"I'll get one of your lives, Sammy. Maybe out you in limbo for a while."

his face.

I slumped on the bed, a smile creeping on my face as I started laughing.

"I'm not letting you out without some scarring."

-----------------------------------------

short chapter sorry </3

enjoy the extra chapter today tho lmaooo