Chapter 4

Quackitys POV
"So, you think you should wake up now?" Wilbur asked me.

we were in Las Nevadas, in my office. he was dressed in a nice suit that fit in with the countries aesthetic perfectly.

"what?"

"do you think you should wake up?"

my hair was still black. my wedding ring that Sapnap gave me was replaced with a new golden one, one with more designs and was much more expensive.

"what do you mean?"

"exactly what I said. should you wake up?"

I wore the usual uniform, but with more jewelry and I guess colorful. the back opened where my wings were out, the beautiful golden color shining in any light.

"wake up?"

"you should wake up."

"is this a dream?"

"no, you're dying."

"Wilbur! what the fuck?! don't say that!" I yelled.

what is going on. everything is normal but nothing is right.

Wilbur stood up infront of me. he seemed so much taller than before.

"W-wil-"

his face starting dripping. the sight was terrifing. I screamed at the sight and tried stepping back, but the wall held me still.

"WAKE UP!" he yelled at me.

"WILBUR! STOP IT!"

Wilbur continues to melt as he grabbed my arms.

"WAKE UP!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

He threw me to the side like I was nothing more than a backpack. I groan and look at my hands. my wedding ring is... normal.

"Wilb-" Pain shoots through me again. my vision blurred and I see yellow blobs fall beside me.

my feathers.

my wings were disappearing.

"NO!!" I screamed. everything was falling apart around me. "Wilbur! Help!"

my clothes changed from the usual Las Nevadas outfit to a blue sweater and black baggy jeans. it felt familiar but it was so different.

"WAKE UP QUACKITY!!" Wilbur kept yelling.

"Wilbur STOP! YOU'RE SCARING ME!" I sobbed. everything was on fire. when did it catch on fire? what's is happening?

Wilbur grabs my shoulders, making me look at his slimey dripping face.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

"w-what do you mean?"

"don't die!"

everything blurred as the fire rose.

what did he mean by that? what did anything mean? my stomach hurt so bad, and the pain is only spreading.

everything went to black.

I could only feel the pain inside. I remembered Philip. where is he? is he alright?

"Hey, Quackity from the Valley, get up!" Charlie said in a enthusiastic voice. not a bit of concern at all.

I groan and stood up. we were in th ruins of Las Nevadas.

I remember now. I'm dreaming. I get it.

"am I... dying?" I asked.

"I think so! Wilbur from the Valley has been trying to wake you for some time now!"