Chapter 13

Wilburs POV
for fucking four hours we were crammed in that damn attic.

sure, we planned some the other day at our house, but we needed to go over plan B's and plan C's and then new plans entirely!

I wanted to just leave! it was slow and painful! every hour everyone just got more and more annoying!

"every moment we are in here there is another moment for Sam!" I finally spoke up.

"relax. we need to be careful with this, there's a lot at risk here," Techno started. "Ranboo could get hurt, and uh, those other two."

"Micheal! Philip!" Quackity and Tubbo yelled. they were getting tired of being here too.

"listen, dear brother, respectfully, this is bullshit! we need to get Sam now!"

"Wil, respectfully, that's bullshit!" Tommy argued.

Soon enough, we were arguing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see an annoyed Phil. he definitely wasn't a fan of us fighting.

"you boys are like a bunch of children!" he yelled.

"I am a child!" Tommy yelled back.

"you're nineteen, not a child!" Phil retorted. "and you're fucking adults!" he pointed to me and Technoblade.

"you're nineteen?" I questioned Tommy.

"what?? YES! I was seventeen when you left!"

I looked to Technoblade. suddenly it dawned on me I don't know my brothers own ages. I pointed at Technoblade, silently asking him.

"I'm like twenty five. how old are you?"

we are so bad at this.

"I'm like..." I counted the years on my fingers. "I was like in my mid twenties when I died...thirteen years... so like early forties late thirties... I think I'm like forty three? forty-five?"

"that's like ten years!" Quackity joined the conversation.

"huh?"

"I'm thirty!"

this was a very interesting way to find out our ages. we never were big on birthdays so I guess... wow.

"you mother fuckers..." Philza mumbles with his face is his palms.

"how old are you, dear father?" I asked sarcastically.

everyone went silent and I realized my mistake.

"my bad! geez!" I held my hands up defensively.

so, ages aside, we were actually productive. we kept the main plan, but there are some tweaks.

the basics are Tubbo, Dream, and Technoblade break into the prison and get Ranboo. Technoblade takes them back here and Dream and Tubbo trap Sam and interrogate him.

Phil and I are waiting outside with horses and a couple withers. we make sure we get away and only use the withers of necessary.

Charlie and Quackity are staying back. we thought Charlie really shouldn't be fighting and that Quackity shouldn't because of the poison incident.

after we get Ranboo, we try and find the kids. Tommy volunteered to go with Technoblade and Tubbo for them.

Dream, Quackity, and I are going to be looking for the Death Book while they do that. the thought that there is one out there is scary enough, but in the wrong hands...

I'm not saying I'm the right hands, but my hands would be better than someone wanting to kill me, or Quackity.

I had mixed feelings on the Prison Break 3.0. Yes, I agreed Quackity should stay here, but I also didn't want him out of my sight. I didn't want to be without him.

the thought didn't sit well with me.

I suggested Tommy go instead of me but Phil said he's been through enough. I didn't pester after that.

we were going to start with visiting Foolish first, but something tells me he doesn't have it. my bets are on Purpled. we still suspect him to be the one who poisoned Quackity.

Phil didn't seem convinced but we dropped the subject quickly.

"well, I guess that settles it then. I'm going for a walk. Technoblade?" said Dream.

Technoblade nodded and they went on a walk, obviously being teased as they left by yours truly. they are definitely tired of us by now.

"it's still funny." I laughed down in the kitchen. they had been gone for about twenty minutes now and Quackity and I were at the counter conversing.

"it's been two fucking years, I think they'll turn on us if you keep messing with them."

"nah! don't tell me you don't see it!"

"I see two crazy people who share a common interest."

"ha! you're thinking of us! they are two MANIACS!" I laughed. it was nice to tease them.

did I think they actually liked eachother? not like I did before, no. but will I stop teasing them? also no.

I also wouldn't be surprised. but hey, you never know. they are kinda...

Quackity hummed as his response to me and went back to mindlessly staring at the counter. he looked depressed. when I really looked at him, I felt my heart crack.

"do you... want to go for a walk?" I suggested.

"no..."

"something to eat?"

"not hungry..."

"anything?"

"no..."

he rested his head into his arms, slumped. I felt terrible that I couldn't help. I had to make him feel better. what type of husband would I be if I couldn't make him happy? a terrible one.

I tried to come up with ideas to help him but I only drew blanks. I suggested cuddling even and he wasn't in the mood for it. I asked if he was sure and he only nodded.

I felt hopeless. I didn't know what to do. I could do something, but was it good to leave him alone?

"Hey mate, could you grab my potion book from my place?" Phil asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"um, yeah. sure." I shrugged. I guess I didn't have much else to do.

I kissed Quackitys temple and headed for the door.

"oh! and some blaze rods too!"

"yeah yeah! see you in a bit."

as I grabbed the door handle, I looked back one more time at Quackity. he head was still in his arms but he shifted his head so that he was looking at me.

he gave me a small wave and I smiled back at him. I left right after.

my feet crunched on the new snow. it must have snowed again last night. the sun burned my eyes. the breeze wasn't being kind and made the artic colder than it should be.

I should have gotten a coat or something. I wonder why Dream and Technoblade even wanted to go for a walk, like damn.

it took a while, but I finally made it to Phils house.

I let myself in and looked for the recipe book. its taking longer than expected. I checked his little kitchen, living room. I decided to check out Technoblades side and there was still nothing, except the blaze rods.

"this is so fucking annoying! dammit Phil! where the fuck is that book!?" I cried out to nobody. or so I thought.

"Wilbur...?" I turned and audibly gasped. there he stood, eyes wide at the sight of me.

"Fundy...?"