quatre.

Penthouse, top floor, high as ever could be
You would think that they would've been came to check up on me
Call the front desk and tell 'em that I need my room cleaned
Housekeeper came in and threw away all my lean
I guess I ain't sleeping tonight, yeah
That shit there three thousand a pint
My bad attitude keep me in this world alone - Sweet Little Lies x Rod Wave (unreleased)

Penthouse, top floor, high as ever could beYou would think that they would've been came to check up on meCall the front desk and tell 'em that I need my room cleanedHousekeeper came in and threw away all my leanI guess I ain't sleeping tonight, ye...

"it's you waking us up at the ass crack of dawn like niggas won't drinking last night!" Brickz complained and Durk shook his head.

"You sound like a bitch." His laugh filled the warehouse looking at the time on his Richard Mille watch on his wrist.

"Bitch you know you can't tell time on anything that ain't digital. Money, why the fuck we here anyways? We got niggas at warehouses making sure shit run smoothly."

Money shook his head, he was getting annoyed with Brickz complaining. "Shut the fuck up and make sure everything accounted for. When we don't show up niggas get comfortable and one thing a nigga that like to steal gone do, is steal no matter how good you paying him."

DeMario loved Brickz like his mama made him, but sometimes he just got on Money's nerves saying stupid shit.

Brickz, Durk and Money walked through the warehouse,

"What's good OG?" One of Money workers reached out his hand to dap him up, Money eyed him with a head nod. He pulled the N-95 mask that was sliding back over his nose squeezing the metal piece.

"Nigga said you might got COVID, back yo ass up" Brickz laughed

"Man... Ziora stay bugging me bout this mask shit." Money shook his head, as if on cue the phone rung in his pocket. Walking into their office Money sat at his desk throwing the mask on the desk, sliding to answer the FaceTime call he leaned his phone against a stack of papers picking up the double stacked white styrofoam cup.

"Where your mask at? I keep telling you Omarion is hitting these streets like crack in the 80s."

"Ziora... shut yo ass up." Waving him off, Ziora shuffled around her room, taking another sip waiting for her to speak up again.

"You miss me yet?" Ziora had been working non-stop, covering shifts for a girl that was fired. This kept Money and Ziora from seeing each other in almost four days.

"yesterday was your last day working them long ass shifts?"

Stopping in front of the camera she nodded her head with a smile, Money chuckled sitting back in his black leather office chair.

"Imma see you today?" She asked shyly sending the flat iron through her bone straight black hair. Money shrugged his shoulders. The doorbell caught Ziora's attention. "Hold on" disappearing out of the camera.

Looking up at Brickz and Durk who sat having conversations with each other.

"Mario, I told you to stop. I'm good with just hanging out." She placed the box on the bed crossing her arms.