huit.

finally can reveal my true self. welcome to an lolwydkira original.

"you doing too much now Money

"you doing too much now Money." She chuckled looking over at him. She was trying to keep her attitude together but she couldn't believe he was acting like that especially after smiling in a bitch face.

"Why the fuck I got little niggas telling me you round here entertaining these niggas and giving out ya number bruh? Hoe ass."

"Man shut the fuck up to me. Ion wanna talk to you" Her leg started to bounce and now she was okay with his plan for her to leave.

Money chuckled grabbing ahold of her hair he pulled her closer to him. "Watch who you talk to."

Her hand came around and she punched him, unaware of where she was swinging. Money pushed her head away from him causing it to slam against the window. The car swerved slightly before maintaining its lane.

"Bitch, I'll kill you." He mugged looking at her with an attitude

"Let me fuck that nigga first. He gone hit before you could."

Money reached over popping her in the mouth. Taking her lip into her mouth, she chuckled. Reaching out she punched him in the mouth.

"Bitch stop fucking playing with me. You might've done that shit with ya last one but I throw hands."

When he pulled up this his house she jumped out the car throwing her hair up. She was ready to fight and she wouldn't be satisfied until she did.

Money unlocked the door and she threw another punch. Picking her up he slammed her on the floor, her head hitting the marble. She hissed in pain, throwing her foot into his crotch area she sent her Balenciaga shoe into his groin.

Ziora used this as a chance to get up she ran upstairs to his room. Throwing her things into the bag she came with she saw the door open up. Her eyes widened when she saw the gun, feeling the air from the bullet that sped pass her ear she screamed with tears in her eyes.

"Do it again. Imma put you on your fucking skull. Get the fuck out my house." Putting the safety on his gun, She tried to walk pass him and he snatched her phone out her hand.

"Walk home."

Reaching for her phone, Money snatched it back from her. "GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE, IM TRYING TO LEAVE!" Her voice was now at full volume. She was willing to get shot but she wasn't leaving without the phone.

"I ain't giving you shit." The mug on his face pissed Ziora off by the second.

"YOU MAD AT ME WHEN YOU TOOK ME OUT THERE AND FORGOT ME FOR A WHOLE HOUR FOR A BITCH YOU USED TO FUCK ON. YOU MAD AT ME BECAUSE I GAVE A NIGGA MY NUMBER?! DIE BITCH."