douze.

Ziora sat straddling Money

Ziora sat straddling Money. After spending the morning on the yacht and extra rounds of sex the two were enjoying each other's company before their plans for the night.

"This yo first time outta the country?" Ziora nodded her head with a smile.

"where we going next?" Ziora looked around her face lit with a smile.

"Maldives" the tip of her nails traced his breadgang tattoo on his stomach, she felt his eyes on her. Her wild curly hair in a ponytail, her red lace bra and panty set complimented the red undertone in her skin.

They were both in their thoughts about each other. Ziora honestly never wanted the moment to end, she never wanted their trip to end.

Money sat up leaning against the headboard. Ziora puckered her lips up.

"Always want a damn kiss."

Ziora laughed rolling onto the King Size bed "don't you worry bout it bitch, I know somebody who'll like it." She quickly jumped up before Money could grab her

"Scary ass lil girl." Money laughed at her, Ziora stuck her middle finger up bucking at him.

"Come here then." He got out of bed, Ziora ran into the bathroom locking the door.

After a minute Ziora walked out of the bathroom, her eyes watching Money focusing on his phone.

"You okay?" She walked over sitting beside him on the bed.

"we gotta fly back, I ain't mean to ruin our trip bae. business shit."

Ziora nodded her head, she was slightly disappointed but she understand his life was like this before she even became a factor.

"We leave in a couple hours." giving him a tight lip smile. she focused on his body language before he stood up stretching. Her eyes fell down to the print in his grey sweatpants.

"okay" clearing her throat, her eyes went to her all white acrylic toe nails, she loved white nails but French tip was the superior girly "Earlier you said something about how you was going through some shit the day we got into it. You wanna talk about it?"

Money looked down at Ziora pulling up her, he wrapped his arms around her. The hug was tighter and longer than he intentioned and she expected.

Ziora relaxed into his arms, wrapping hers around his waist. She could tell that he needed the hug. "I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to DeMario, seriously."

She looked up at him, his lips pressed against hers.

"Ion— man—this shit different. Ion know what I did to deserve you Zi, but I'm happy you here."

"Money, don't do that. Don't act like you don't deserve good things happening to you. Folks ain't perfect... I am... but you get it." She joked, slightly pulling on his chin hair.