dix-sept

A month later

A month later

Ziora and Zara walked around on the Cruise ship they would be back in the USA by the morning, their plan was slowly but surely coming together and tonight would be the night. She felt sorry for the people she would hurt in between but it was something she had to do.

She played the role of a loving girlfriend for a month like she and Money would spend the rest of their lives together. They went on dates, she accepted gifts, she attended functions and she sported around as his arm candy but enough was enough.

She had help from the one man that she never thought would speak to her again. The man that didn't like Money so much he'd do anything to get Ziora away from him. Harlem. He had been her diamond in the rough and he was the only person that would know where she was.

She so badly wanted to tell Zara where she was headed, but she couldn't. Zara did know the plan, she couldn't keep her twin sister away from everything. By the time 2 AM came, everyone had gone to sleep and the cruise ship was empty.

Harlem and his team sat on the same cruise ship as Ziora, they had found out where the cameras were placed, the time the security would walk around that specific ship area, and all things in between. Ziora played it cool for the 3-day cruise. She'd text Money when she could, she'd FaceTime him, and she even posted pictures on Instagram.

Leaving the note on the desk, Zara and Ziora hugged each other tight. For the first time in their lives, they were separated. They couldn't remember a time when they were conjoined at the hip as if they were Siamese twins.

"I love you so much twin... so, so much. I wish I could come with you." Zara wiped her eyes, the two were now boohooing.

"I love you too sister, forever." Before she walked out of the room, she tucked a pre-written note under Zara's bed. She didn't want Zara's fingerprints anywhere near it for when they finally conquered the plan.

Ziora met Harlem on the dock. For the moment the cameras were cut so that Harlem could make his way to the dock, they were cut back on when it was time for Zi to make her escape from the room. Harlem hid perfectly so the cameras wouldn't see, but she stood in plain sight. Looking down at the large water rescue raft (idk what it's called) she said a prayer before jumping and landing. Harlem's team immediately pulled her inside of the boat and sped off. This was her moment, this was her fresh start. With all of the money she'd received from both Harlem and Money. She would start a new life. She had a new name, new ID, new passport, new everything, and the only person who knew was Harlem.

He promised to come to visit and she believed him.