cinq.

I remember balling on a budget
I was fine 'til my mind got corrupted
Used to wanna be a firefighter or a teacher
'Til niggas came through on twenty-twos and booming speakers
My mind changed instantly
Mom didn't even know what gotten into me
Thuggin' hard, stealin' cars, and shootin' at the enemies
I used to hit my knees and pray I'd find them things for ten a piece

I remember balling on a budgetI was fine 'til my mind got corruptedUsed to wanna be a firefighter or a teacher'Til niggas came through on twenty-twos and booming speakersMy mind changed instantlyMom didn't even know what gotten into meThuggin' har...

Money looked at the text messages on his phone, most of them were sent by Ziora.

from: zi.
knew it was too good to be true.

It had been a full 24 hours since the two last talked.

"9:24"

Turning his phone off he dropped it beside him. He ain't have nothing against anyone he just wanted to be alone and he wished they could understand that.

In all honesty, communication could've cleared everything up. He figured Ziora was an understanding person but he couldn't get himself to send a text message.

Grabbing the double stacked styrofoam cup and already rolled wood he stood to his feet cutting off the 75" tv. Swiping his hand over his face he made his way to the marbled staircases, jogging up the steps he made it to his room down the hall.

Placing the double cup on his nightstand, he laid back onto his bed, throwing his arm behind his head he closed his eyes momentarily.

"I-I don't wanna die! Forgive me Money!" 

"FUCK!" He yelled as his eyes shot open, grabbing his phone from his basketball shorts pocket, he watched the apple icon appear before his Home Screen.

Opening his phone he tapped the message icon.

to: zi.
come over.
'dinero. 💵 shared his location for an hour'

from: zi
fuck you.

to: zi
I'll see you when you get here.

Taking his lighter out of his pockets he placed the wood to his lighting it up. The long pull filled his lungs. By the time he finished smoking and showering he picked up his phone.

from: zi.
open the fucking door.

Money laughed tossing his phone on the bed grabbing his cup, finishing what was left, he exited out his room, jogging down to the first level of his home walking a straight path to the door. Swinging the door open, he eyed Ziora who had a mug on her face.