trois.

Compliments to your mother, know how to treat a good woman.
My holiday, You changed up the weather, Making everything better.
My warm embrace
My cup of holy, Loving the way you hold me.
It's safe to say
That I could do this everyday - Chocolate. Kiana Lede x Ari Lennox

Ziora was happy she packed extra

Ziora was happy she packed extra. She didn't expect to end at a fancy restaurant and she needed to look the part.

She somehow knew that they wouldn't end up back in Memphis for the night. She accepted sharing the penthouse suite in the hotel. She accepted sharing a bed, but she warned Money it wouldn't be anything aside from sleeping.

She was grateful for everything he had done, and she was more than happy she decided to get in the car but if he expected her to give him some for those reasons he could take them back.

It was her plan... eventually, but she felt like they had to continue getting to know each other. Realistically and Mentally she felt as if she would have given him some it meant she was giving him sexual favors for gifts.

The long straight black bussdown wig fell against her butt. The Brown and nude Marine Serre jumpsuit hugged her body. Money walked behind her, they eyed each other in the mirror. A smile graced her face and he let out a chuckle.

"gone somewhere." Walking away from Ziora she watched through the mirror as he put his chains back on letting them fall loosely on her neck.

"BGE?" She raised a brow, tapping her nails on the table.

"Bread Gang Ent." He kept it short and simple.

Nodding her head no longer pushing the conversation further. After spending a day with him, she quickly caught of to his habits and accepted his simple answers.

"you ready?" his eyes scanned her body, she quickly looked away as she always did. Walking pass him he placed his hand on the small area of her back. Following behind her.

"Where we bouta eat at?" Ziora asked focusing on the numbers countdown from their top suite, Money stood in the corner of the elevator gently grabbing her wrist, he pulled Ziora in front of him.

"You pretty as hell Zi."

Placing her hands over her face she laughed. "stop looking at me, you making me nervous."

Leaning down to her ear level, he whispered "I make you nervous Zi?"

Biting down on her bottom lip, she turned around grabbing ahold of his hand, pulling Money out behind her as soon as the doors opened wide enough.

Money eyes scanned the lobby as they exited the hotel. Grabbing the keys from the valet, they climbed into the Maybach. Ziora grabbed ahold of her seatbelt strapping it across her body.

"Can you play Rod Wave?" Ziora laughed. She went from being home for a full month to rarely being in the home the family shared.

The way Money treated her, anyone would've thought that the two had been in a relationship for years. They were far from that and regardless of what had been done she wasn't caving into him so easily.

It didn't take them long to reach Kayne Prime Steakhouse and get seated away from everyone.

"Good evening, my name is Phoenix I'll be your server. Can I start you all off with drinks?" Ziora scanned the drink menu

"I'll take a Blueberry Lemon drop please." Her head went from the menu and she smiled at the waitress.

"Bring a bottle of Dom Perignon." Money turned the page on the menu,

"That'll be all for now." Ziora nodded her head smiling at the waitress. She looked around this was the fanciest restaurant she had ever entered. Her eyes widened at the price, she tried not to act shocked and complain. She and Money had argued all day about the price of things and how much he'd spent.

"Don't start Ziora" Money laid his menu down, looking up at her once more.

"I wasn't even gonna say anything" rolling her eyes she repeated his actions, placing the menu on the table.

"What's your real name?" Ziora asked randomly, she was tired of calling him Money. She felt bad now that she was actually spending his money.

"What y'all be saying? It's giving the girls... Feds" The laugh Ziora let out came out louder than intentional.

"It's DeMoney." Money lips pulled into a smirk

Ziora rolled her eyes obnoxiously at the man in front of her, he was playing too many games with her very serious question.

"It's DeMario." He laughed, scratching the back of his head. They were now at a level he didn't expect in just these days. He couldn't say he trusted her but he was quite comfortable.

"DeMario." She allowed the name to slip off of her lips.

"DeMario and Ziora" Money joked and Ziora couldn't do anything but blush.

"Why you so interested in me?" Zi leaned forward resting her hands on the table leaving her elbows hanging off.

His eyes scanned her face, never removing them from her even when the waitress came to place the drink and champagne bottle onto the table.

"thank you.." Her eyes shot up to the waitress, a smile dancing on her face. Half because she was being polite and once again she was nervous under Money's stare. She felt like a high school girl with a crush. However, they were both two adults.

It took the two no time to order and receive their food.

Ziora moaned eating a piece of her NY Strip steak. "This is so good." Her eyes fell on the chicken that was placed in front of Money.

"Hell no, we not even starting that." DeMario shook his head no, cutting off a piece of the Chicken.

Ziora face formed a pout, "I'm bout to take yo bratty ass home. Let yo pops deal with this spoiled shit. I ain't going for it."

"Why would you spoil me all day... then get mad when I do spoiled things?" DeMario sucked his teeth cutting a piece for Ziora. Leaning across the table she wrapped her lips around the fork eating the chicken.

"Oh, I love it here."

Money smirked, he noticed how happy Ziora was around him. The smile never leaving her face in the full day they were together. He enjoyed being around her as much as she enjoyed him.

The two continued to eat making small conversation and drinking. When the bill came Ziora peeked. Sipping her champagne, she looked around the restaurant.

Tossing a couple hundreds on the table he stood up "let's go." Picking her to go box up, she followed behind him.

Ziora felt beautiful around DeMario like she was the only girl in the world. She noticed his eyes never lingered at another woman too long. His hands always found a way to her body part. He wanted everyone to know they were together, also using it as a form of protection.

Once again in his Maybach, DeMario sped off to their hotel, Ziora looked over at him with a side eye at how fast he took off. Clutching her seat belt, her eyes shut. They both were exhausted a shower and sleep would be their best way to end the night.

Tomorrow they would be heading back to South Memphis just to deal with their reality.

They were both introduced to something new and didn't plan for it to end.

"You're a winner and you hold my token
Got a rhythm I don't wanna lose
It's a language that we use unspoken
Only wanna have my hands on you."