deaux.

"She had my attention from the first time I approached her,I'm puttin' two-tone on her wrist and on her chokerShe a hottie, she a baddie, she a smoker" -Harder for the next

I'm puttin' two-tone on her wrist and on her choker
She a hottie, she a baddie, she a smoker" -Harder for the next.

Ziora placed her outfit for work out on the bed, she frowned at the time, reading 7 AM. She wasn't as able to stay out as late as everyone else due to the time, Zara even spent the night at Brickz house.

Ziora head snapped in the direction of her phone when the music stopped. She looked at the screen "dinero. 💵" name displayed. Sliding the answer button she set her phone against her make up box.

"where you going?" she shivered hearing his voice. She loved the deep and demanding tone his voice held and she loved the country accent even more.

"someone wasn't listening to me talk last night." she bit down on her bottom lip watching Money pull on his locs. The iced out watches and thick rings were shining. She knew he spent a lot of money on his jewelry. Causing her to wonder how much money he actually had.

"nah, I stopped listening after a good thirty minutes." Money shrugged his shoulders laying back on the couch, his hand rested behind his head.

"I gotta go to work." Her face turned into a pout. Moving around her room again she took out the cute Pandora jewelry and laid it on top of her outfit.

"call out" Money's nonchalant voice made Zi chuckle, she couldn't understand how one person could just simply... not care.

"what do you mean, call out. I gotta make this bread baby. Looking this good ain't cheap." Running her hand over her body, Money raised a brow seeing as though she still had on the Walmart night gown she threw on after her shower this morning.

"I'll give you double what you make."

Ziora face lit up, she obviously had Money hooked on her vibe, or he was just bored but she didn't want to overthink it too much.

"well shit stink stink. that's what you should've started the sentence with." Honestly, Ziora looked for any reason to convince herself to call out, she loved being able to call outta work, she wanted to be a call outta work. She needed the money, so she rarely ever did it.

A little more convincing she would've done it for free.

Ziora wasn't used to dealing with niggas that had big bank. She dealt with average niggas, the ones that weren't broke but they weren't rich either. She was independent but she didn't mind having some spend on her or give her money. She was not one of those bitches that felt like she had something to prove cause she knew her hustle.

She wasn't going to accept struggling to maintain the  strong black woman image, just so she could say she worked hard to get it. She always chased the bag, it was time that it fell into her lap.

"we riding out in an hour"

Ziora raised a brow, confused. "where you taking me sir." leaning closer into the camera, she smiled at Money.