dix.

Lady in a glass dress
I can see right through you
You act like you don't want this
But you know that you do
Since he broke your heart, girl
You say you'll never love again
And you won't let his type girl
But we know in the end
You still dream, dream
Baby, I can make your dreams come true

Lady in a glass dressI can see right through youYou act like you don't want thisBut you know that you doSince he broke your heart, girlYou say you'll never love againAnd you won't let his type girlBut we know in the endYou still dream, dreamYou st...

Money walked into the room, he held a plate for him and Zi in his hand, orange juice tucked into his arms holding the glass up.

"Ziora." He sat her phone on the night stand beside the side she normally slept on. Along with her juice. "Breakfast, Ziora wake up."

Sitting up she looked around the room, her stomach felt nauseous. "Oh, fuck I ain't never drinking again" Her eyes fell on DeMario then to the spinach and bacon omelette.

Awkwardly eating her food, she looked everywhere except at Money. It was irritating him. He stood up from the bed grabbing his wood, putting it to his lips he lit it up. Pulling on one of his twist, he chuckled lowly.

When she finished her last bite she threw the blanket from her body holding the plate. Placing the plate on the night stand beside the bed she gathered her clothes.

"You leaving forreal bruh?" Money looked at Ziora put on her clothes, she looked at him in a duh manner.

The doorbell caught Money off guard, he stood up leaving out of the room. When he reached the door he rolled his eyes at who he saw. He didn't fuck with Imani lying to Ziora as if they had anything going on.

He WAS happy to have his friend back but never once did he give her any hints that they'd have any type of relation.

"Hey DeMario."

He didn't say anything he just mugged her stepping to the side.

"you fucked up you know that? Let's go," Imani looked at him confused following him upstairs. She had only been to his house once when Brickz, Durk and India all went to hang out.

"Yeah, imma smack the shit outta both of them." Ziora laughed looking between Money and Imani who wore a mug on her face.

"I ain't call her over here Zi." Looking over at Ziora he grabbed ahold of her wrist pulling her into him.

"Ion even know why I gotta speak on this shit, Imani you know I ain't even with the bullshit you bringing to me. We don't got shit going on, we ain't had shit going on for years. I told you I was on Zi heavy and outta respect fa her, I can't even be around you no more." Money explained, He watched Imani eyes water up. He was bored.

"bye." Ziora said with a mug on her face.

"Fuck you Money, don't come to me when that bitch stop fucking with ya."

Turning around he stormed out of the room.

"I told you I won't on no shady shit with you. It was old friends catching up and nothing more. Forgive me Zi."