neuf.

Two weeks had passed since she last seen Money and she couldn't lie and say she didn't think about calling or texting him throughout random times a day

It was like she couldn't escape him. The students even brought up the fact that they seen him with another woman days prior.

Even the children was in her business.

Things were normal for her, the past two weeks she went to work and even started attending church with her parents on Sunday again since she didn't have Money's house to escape to. Zara was home more and she even stayed around to sit through church with her twin sister.

"You and Money need to make up because now you taking my girl away from me. Go find you a man." Brickz spoke on FaceTime with Zara.

"Bitch don't tell her that." Money voice was heard on the phone, he tried to whisper but Ziora could hear him clearly. She wanted to smile but she was still so disgusted by him shooting at her.

The girls were finishing up shopping for Brickz surprise party tonight and although Ziora was very happy for her sister she felt like the only time she had Zara to herself was when they were at church and she wasn't able to FaceTime.

"You had her all day and you'll see her later for y'all plans." Ziora grabbed the phone from her sister hanging up.

"So, how are you about seeing him tonight?"

Ziora shrugged her shoulders not having an answer for that. She didn't know how she would feel about seeing Money tonight.

She got information that the girl would be there too. She didn't have any dislike for her but she did feel annoyed that Money was so quick to adapt to her again and forget about Ziora.

"The mall is closing, let's go." The sisters exited the mall. She was aiming to show out tonight. Drunk was calling and she had every intention on answering.

Glancing down at her phone a text from Harlem came through, instead she decided to ignore it.

Getting in the drivers seat of her car she frowned every time she had to drive. Money always drove and she sat in the passenger seat scrolling through Instagram.

"I miss himmmmm." Ziora groaned pulling out of the parking lot.

"Girl, you acting weak in the knees, STANNUP, STANNUP."

Ziora laughed at her sister, nodding her head. It was hard to not miss someone you spent majority of your days and time with.

She knew there had to be a catch to Money. She ignored it, she imagined this is how men in their thirties with a lot of money dated.

He gave her a quick reminder that no matter the age group, men were all the same.

"Alright. So, we have..." looking at the time on her phone "two hours for me, an hour and a half for you to get completely dressed and be at the air bnb."