sept.

Just a lil filler. pls, pls, pls comment and vote. thnxxxx.

"Don't drop me!" Ziora threw her other leg over his shoulder she sat on the back of his neck

"Don't drop me!" Ziora threw her other leg over his shoulder she sat on the back of his neck. "You supposed to hold onto my legs so ion fall Money!"

"I ain't gone drop ya cry baby ass." Slowly standing up Ziora flew back onto the California king bed.

"I told ya hard headed ass." Ziora climbed off of the bed. It was the night after their visit to the club and surprisingly Zi didn't have a headache.

She remembered that she was going to pop her bestie for Money but then she fell asleep. She felt like it was God.

Climbing between her legs she wrapped them around his waist. She kissed his lips quickly.

"you always gotta touch me?" Linking her arm around his neck she grabbed her phone recording them.

"Let me put the tip in Zi." Ending her video she busted out laughed.

"Fuck off of me Money"

Money smiled at her standing up from the bed. Turning over on her stomach she reached on the other side of the bed to grab her phone off the charger.

Money felt it was a free chance to smack her ass and that's what he did. Watching it jiggle he licked his lips.

"damn." He laughed.

"I'm going to the hood today, you coming or staying here?" He eyed her and she jumped out of bed. She just wanted to be around money and she knew for sure her sister and India would be there.

"Can I hold one of your guns?" She asked playfully already knowing the answer. "Let me shoot dice with y'all."

"Ziora, stop playing with me bruh." Slipping her black Balenciaga's on her feet she brushed her hair out.

"Aight, last time asking a question I already know the answer to. Can I drive yo trackhawk? Please bae." She and Money laughed, they had never used pet names with each other so Ziora calling him bae, he knew it was because she hoped he'd say yes.

"Hell nah." Fixing his last chain he the bottle of sprite that was already mixed and opened the bedroom door for Ziora to walk out in front of him.

"Go grab me two cups." He nodded his head towards the kitchen, Ziora scrunched her face up looking at him as if he was crazy. "Please bae?"

Ziora rolled her eyes with a laugh walking towards the kitchen to grab his two cups and a bottle of Sprite. Lifting it up to eye level she examined it. Twisting the cap she made sure that it was completely closed and the seal wasn't broken.

Returning to where Money was she handed his cups over "I be having to examine these damn sprites."

Shaking his head he grabbed the keys to his track hawk and climbed into the drivers seat.